PUBG The Survivor Pass features 200+ missions over the course of 10 weeks in the form of Daily, Weekly, and Premium Missions.
Survivor Pass 3: Wild Card is a downloadable content (DLC) for PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS multiplayer shooting game made and published by PUBG Corporation. Bring some style to the Battlegrounds with Survivor Pass: Wild Card. From the dapper suits and cocktail dresses straight out of a spy film to rugged and trendy modern outfits, you’ll look your finest as you level up your pass! You will immediately receive all Premium rewards up to your current level, and will have until the Pass period ends to earn the rest of your rewards. Level packs can also be purchased to supplement levels if time is running short.
Release Date: 28 Mar, 2019
Developer: PUBG Corporation
Publisher: PUBG Corporation
Genre: Action, Adventure, Shooting
Survivor Pass 3: Wild Card
Steam Download – PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS – Survivor Pass 3: Wild Card
OS: Win 7
CPU: Intel Core i5-4430 / AMD FX-6300
RAM: 8 GB
GRAPHIC: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB / AMD Radeon R7 370 2GB
HDD: 30 GB
OS: Win 10
CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K / AMD Ryzen 5 1600
RAM: 16 GB
GRAPHIC: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB / AMD Radeon RX 580 4GB
HDD: 30 GB
- The Survivor Pass features 200+ missions over the course of 10 weeks in the form of Daily, Weekly, and Premium Missions. There are also Beginner missions for those just starting out, and new Challenge missions focused on your performance with specific weapons.
- The Survivor Pass may be purchased for $9.99 through Steam or the in-game store.
- You will immediately receive all Premium rewards up to your current level, and will have until the Pass period ends to earn the rest of your rewards. Level packs can also be purchased to supplement levels if time is running short.
- After the Survivor Pass opens on March 27, Weekly Missions will be updated every Wednesday at 9AM KST (Tuesday at 5PM PDT). Each weekly mission will be active only for 7 days once it is updated.
- All players can level up and earn rewards, but Premium Survivor Pass holders will have access to additional missions and rewards.
Survivor Pass 3: Wild Card Trailer
Survivor Pass 3: Wild Card Review
Survivor Pass missions are specifically designed to help you progress your skills, while earning the Pass XP you need to unlock your rewards. This Survivor Pass is very good. Or, at least, a lot better than Survivor Pass: Vikendi. No more tedious driving missions, or anything like that. With new Beginner missions and streamlined Daily and Weeky missions, earning XP and rewards is easier than ever! Plus, earn unique weapons skins by completing special challenges with different weapons! Dress to kill with over 60 new items available to earn by leveling up your Survivor Pass! Look like a suave spy with the tuxedo and cocktail dress outfits, show off your wild side with the Snow Leopard - M249 skin, or unlock one of 20 unique weapon skins through new weapon focused challenge missions! With Survivor Pass 3: Wild Card, you earn great new rewards with each level gained. You will have 10 weeks to complete the pass, but players looking to save time can purchase 5, 20, or 30 level packs directly through the in-game store. Overall, this pass is a big step in the right direction. If you think Survivor Passes are worth it, go for it. You won't regret it.