A spin-off expansion about the most important discovery in the history of mankind.
Contact is a downloadable content (DLC) for Arma 3 game made and published by Bohemia Interactive. As a soldier deployed to Livonia’s militarized Nadbór region, you will be among the first to study our alien visitors and determine their intentions. However, amid the tension and chaos, armed conflict inevitably unfolds. Arma 3 Contact’s military science fiction campaign arrives together with a massive new terrain, and introduces new factions, weapons, vehicles, outfits, equipment, and more to the wider Arma 3 sandbox.
Release Date: 25 Jul, 2019
Developer: Bohemia Interactive
Publisher: Bohemia Interactive
Genre: Action, Simulation, Strategy
Arma 3 Contact
Steam Download – Arma 3 Contact
OS: Win 7
CPU: Intel Dual-Core 2.4 GHz or AMD Dual-Core Athlon 2.5 GHz
RAM: 4 GB
GRAPHIC: NVIDIA GeForce 9800GT / AMD Radeon HD 5670 / Intel HD Graphics 4000 with 512 MB VRAM
HDD: 42 GB
OS: Win 10
CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 or AMD FX 4300 or better
RAM: 6 GB
GRAPHIC: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 / AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series with 2 GB VRAM
HDD: 45 GB
- Singleplayer Campaign “First Contact”. Ever fantasize about what would happen if aliens arrive on Earth? The story-driven “First Contact” campaign places you right at the center of a mysterious event that will forever change the face of human history.
- 2 Vehicles. Say hello to an unlikely pair of new vehicles. First up is the ED-1 Mini UGV (Unmanned Ground Vehicle). On the opposite side of the vehicle spectrum drives the Tractor.
- Livonia Terrain. Dense forests, wide open fields, and plenty of interesting landmarks – get ready to explore a fresh temperate summer environment ideally suited for combined arms warfare.
- Gear. In response to First Contact, this spin-off expansion also hands you a variety of new gear. Perhaps most striking is the equipment related to CBRN (Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear) defense.
- 2 Factions. With the new terrain come two relatively smaller but highly capable new military factions. Specifically, the Livonian Defense Force and Russian Spetsnaz.
- Classified Intel. Little is known about the extraterrestrial visitors, but their largest observed vessel is hard to miss. Presumably employing a form of gravity control, it appears to have little trouble maintaining levitation despite its massive size.
- 5 Weapons. The Contact expansion adds 5 weapons to your Arma 3 arsenal. The LDF makes use of the Promet Assault Rifle. This modular bullpup rifle is known for its unique detachable carry handle with integrated scope and can be fitted with an under-barrel grenade launcher or shotgun attachment. Then there are two additions to the AK family, which are primarily used by Russian Spetsnaz.
- Additional Multiplayer Scenarios. Jump into Arma 3’s official Zeus Game Master, Combat Patro.
Arma 3 Contact Trailer
Arma 3 Contact Review
The story-driven “First Contact” places you right at the center of a mysterious event that will forever change the face of human history. As Specialist Aiden Rudwell, you are a NATO drone operator taking part in a military training exercise on Livonia. When a massive alien vessel enters the atmosphere, you are sent on a reconnaissance mission to investigate the extraterrestrial presence. The priority: to learn who or what they are, and find out why they are here. However, with our very existence in the balance, different interpretations fueled by a region-wide blackout quickly prove to be a surefire way to conflict. Over the course of this campaign, you will engage in field science, electronic warfare, and combat recon, in an experience delivered in authentic Arma 3 style. This campaign represents a significant step forward for the series in terms of campaign quality and storytelling. by scaling back the theater of operations somewhat Contact is able to provide a more refined player experience while holding onto that classic ARMA3 charm.