Happy Wheels in 3D!
Race to the finish line while everything tries to kill you. Guts and Glory is a game inspired by famous “Happy Wheels” where ordinary people compete in extraordinary challenges of life and death 한컴 타자 연습 다운로드. Others say it reminds them of BeamNG or even Super Meat Boy. Either way, it’s a helluva ride! Everything in Guts and Glory is physics-driven, meaning that no two races or crashes are the same 메구이 다운로드. This creates an infinite number of outcomes and can create some very interesting challenges and surprising wrecks! Happy Valley will be just one of the “official” Maps in G&G, and will most likely be part of the first builds 유튜브 직캠 다운로드. HakJak Productions is a solo developer based out of Boise, Idaho. He’s been working on Guts and Glory for the past year, in between a full-time job, college courses, and raising a family uptown funk.
Relase date: Not Released Yet
Developer: HakJak Games
Genre: Indie Racing
Guts and Glory
OS: Win XP 32
CPU: 2 GHz, SSE2 support
RAM: 1 GB
GRAPHIC: OpenGL 2.1-compatible, 512 MB
HDD: 1 GB
OS: Win 7 64
CPU: 2 GHz dual-core
RAM: 2 GB
GRAPHIC: Geforce GTX 660 / Radeon 7870
HDD: 1 GB
- Hilarious crashes and spikes to the face
- AI Characters that wander around, run away screaming, chase you with chainsaws, etc 고스트 뷰 다운로드.
- Realtime dismemberment and blood everywhere
- Steam integration: Leaderboards, Achievements, level sharing, etc.
- Track Maker (plus share and search functions)
- Physics driven mayhem and 100% full-time ragdoll characters
- 100 “official” Tracks, spread across 10 different themed Maps
- Full controller support (PS, Xbox, Steam, generic, etc.)
- A growing number of Hazards & Special Items like Sawblades, Cannons, and Giant Fans first in the Google Drive folder.
- Vehicles you can dent, smash and break apart, like bikes, ATVs, family cars and jet-powered contraptions.
- Destructible environments/props: smash through windows, thin walls, fences, crates, signs, vases, etc Download The Curse of The Absurd Dawn.
- Time of day system: this means racing at night, evening, or with realtime lighting changes over the course of the race!
Guts and Glory Gameplay
Guts and Glory Reviews:
This game look like Happy Wheels with way better 3D graphics. Each vehicle is completely physics-driven, with 100% ragdoll riders, realtime dismemberment, and dynamic vehicle damage. With extra features and wacky physics and it's straight up awesome as HELL, no joke. A MUST HAVE for every Happy Wheels fan.