Countless stages and over 20 special Bosses’ battles are ready for you.
Attack Heroes is an adventure fighting game made by Ejoy Games. The Story is based on The Three Kingdoms, telling about the adventure of Xiaomu, a guy with mysterious antecedents. The game requires your abilities to finish all the challenging stages. Takes the ‘operable acting animes’ as a core, developers used the battle style of Japanese manga and combined many manga-acting techs with lens-using techs, for showing the strong feeling of skills’ actions. Never forget, the fierce, fascinating, blooded, tricky Boss on each stage is waiting for you as a hungry wolf.
Release Date: 27 Apr, 2017
Developer: Ejoy Games
Publisher: Ejoy Games
Genre: Adventure, Indie, fighting
OS: Win XP
OS: Win 7 64
- 13 heroes with characteristics is now for you to own.
- Every hero has his own ultimate skill. You can fill your energy to use it during the battle.
- Countless stages and over 20 special Bosses’ battles are ready for you.
- Defeat enemies by your continuous combo, which needs your strategic hero-combination.
- Every hero has 4 unique skills. You should deal with different situations on the basis of different skills’ CDs.
- The good using of anime-lens and story connections.
Attack Heroes Trailer
Attack Heroes Review
Basically, Attack Heroes is a parody of Japanese style games, over the top animations, over the top music RPG elements, unlockable characters, good steam integration with cards and achievements. The game is actually an very interesting concept with funny artistic character designs taken from Chinese History and Characters from Romance of the Three Kingdoms. The gameplay itself is situated as a button turn base where you choose the 1 abilities per turn per characters. You can score points by racking up the combo whilst dealing more damage and staggering the enemies so they can't counter attack. Its all about timing. Its quite beautiful and alive especially the visual effects and its perspective view of 2.5 and 3D. Think of Muramasa: The Demon Blade game if you have played it on the DS or VITA. This truly is a gem for all who love fast pace, thinking 2 steps ahead, cute cartoony character beat'em up games.