You, your rifle, and a target looking to do everything within their power to stop you.
BATTALION 1944 is a massively multiplayer shooting game made by Bulkhead Interactive and published by Square Enix. Focusing on 5v5 infantry combat, where precise flick shots with your Kar98, covering fire with your Thompson and fluid movement are key to clutching every round for your team. Battalion recaptures the core of classic competitive shooters & refines the ‘classic’ FPS feel for the next generation.
Release Date: 23 May, 2019
Developer: Bulkhead Interactive
Publisher: No More Robots
Genre: Action, Massively Multiplayer, Shooter
Steam Download – BATTALION 1944
OS: Win 7
CPU: Intel Dual-Core 2.7 GHz or AMD Dual-Core Athlon 3.0GHz
RAM: 8 GB
GRAPHIC: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 2GB / AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
HDD: 20 GB
OS: Win 10
CPU: Intel Core i7- 3770 @ 3.5 GHz or AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz
RAM: 8 GB
GRAPHIC: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 or AMD RX 480 or above
HDD: 20 GB
- FACEIT – The Highest Level Of Competition. Battalion 1944 is the first game to integrate FACEIT’s competitive toolset directly into the game. FACEITs world-renowned skill-based competitive matchmaking, tournaments, rankings & leaderboards power competition within Battalion 1944.
- Nations at War – The Eastern Front. In addition to US and German forces, you can now take on the fight on the Eastern Front as the Soviet Union. Wield a wide variety of period specific weaponry, from precision bolt action rifles to swift submachine guns.
- 5v5 Wartide – FACEIT Ranked. A 5v5 Attack/Defend scenario in which the first team to win 16 rounds goes home victorious. Perfect your tactics, sprint timings, and when to aim down sights in this highly competitive game mode. Every life matters and every round counts.
- Battlerank – Earn & Unlock. Complete challenges, earn medals, increase your rank and climb the leaderboards; all while unlocking free weapon war paint each and every season.
- 1v1 Showdown – FACEIT. You, your rifle, and a target looking to do everything within their power to stop you. Do you have what it takes to end them first?
- Match History & Replays. Pull off an ace or want to analyse strats? Battalion 1944’s in-game replay tool allows you to pull up match statistics and watch replays from 1st, 3rd and freecam perspectives.
- Arcade – Run & Gun Fun. Capture the flag, control territories or simply land the most headshots in the server – Battalion 1944’s Arcade mode offers a variety of game types for casual and competitive shooter fan to enjoy alike.
- Mod Tools & Dedicated Servers. With mod tools and dedicated server files freely available, anyone can host their own Battalion 1944 servers and avail of a whole host of custom configuration options. Those are you wanting to work on mods for Battalion can also do the same.
BATTALION 1944 Trailer
BATTALION 1944 Review
Battalion 1944 is a military style first person shooter based on World War II. It utilizes the most advanced industry technology to create a visceral and heart-thumping multiplayer experience that has been crafted by the designers who have grown up playing Medal of Honor and Call of Duty 2. Bulkhead Interactive have gotten the feel of Battalion absolutely spot on. Doing things on a shoestring, going back to basics, taking on a challenge with spunk, skill and a dash of new tech—that's the traditional telling of the British war effort. Everything from the game’s movement to the gun play brings you right back to the good old days of playing shooters online. The fast-paced action of Battalion is something I’ve missed for a long time. If you are looking for that sweet World War 2 FPS action, built by a developer with real passion for their project, that rewards skilled play, then this is the game for you.