Practice your FPS combat skills with a wide range of weapons, scopes and attachments.
Battle Royale Trainer is a first-person shooting game made and published by Trickjump Games Ltd. It lets you practice your combat skills with a wide range of weapons, scopes and attachments against AI opponents and targets, honing your skills until you can snap-shoot, control recoil and head-shot your opponents at any distance like a pro. Most Battle Royale games feature one thing in common: long periods of looting with very little action followed by brief bursts of intense combat. This can make it hard to gain enough shooting experience to come out on top in a firefight.
|Release Date: 4 Jan, 2018|
Developer: Trickjump Games Ltd
Publisher: Trickjump Games Ltd
Genre: Action, Shooting
Battle Royale Trainer
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10
- Third-Person or First-Person view
- Accurate hit-tracking with statistics to see where your shots are landing.
- Train on three different scenarios: Urban combat, Woodland sniping and an advanced Firing Range with magnified target view.
- Fully modelled bullet physics with accurate bullet-drop and travel time help you practice your sniper skills.
- Choose your loadout from a wide range of carefully modelled weaponry including assault rifles, sniper rifles, SMGs and shotguns.
- Learn how to control recoil & sway, peek and other advanced techniques.
- Advanced AI options such as reaction time and accuracy, or choose from a range of preset difficulty levels to gradually improve.
- Fully rebindable controls let you quickly and easily change and test your setup in a controlled environment.
- Huge range of scopes, sights and other attachments which accurately affect weapon handling.
Battle Royale Trainer Trailer
Battle Royale Trainer Review
Battle Royale Trainer lets you practice your combat skills with a wide range of weapons. It's a great game with the developer focusing on accurate PUBG sensitivity, and most of all PUBG distance bullet drop and accurate scope/distance bullet drop calculations; hell even bring a minimap identical to PUBG. This game will definitely help improve your accuracy as well as quick peeking skills in PUBG. The game does what it sets out to do, and that's to give you an opportunity to practice with any gun with any config. This game is exactly what bluehole should have done from the beginning. The graphics, the gameplay and the sound are not as good as in the original, but as a trainer it´s doing a good job. If you are tired of waiting for the next round or being shot down after 10 min of searching for gear, this game is for you.