A complex biomedical simulator in which you make life or death decisions.
Bio Inc.: Redemption is a biomedical simulator made by DryGin Studios. As the sequel to the worldwide mobile hit Bio Inc. the game was rebuilt from the ground up to make it the most realistic and visually stunning medical condition simulator available. Make life or death decisions. Create the ultimate illness to torment your victim or play as the head of a medical team and hopefully find a cure to save your patient. Bio Inc.: Redemption is frighteningly realistic. It will captivate you for hours, bringing you into a microscopic world of epic proportions! Including over 600 actual diseases, symptoms, diagnostic tests, treatments and other medical conditions.
Release Date: 18 May, 2017
Developer: DryGin Studios
Publisher: DryGin Studios
Genre: Indie, Simulation, Strategy
Bio Inc. Redemption
OS: Win 7
CPU: 2.4 GHz Dual core
RAM: 2 GB
GRAPHIC: NVIDIA GTX 260 or ATI 4850
HDD: 2 GB
OS: Win 7 64
CPU: 2.5+ GHz Quad core
RAM: 4 GB
GRAPHIC: NVIDIA GTX 660 or Better, ATI 7950 or Better
HDD: 2 GB
- CHOOSE YOUR SIDE. Bio Inc.: Redemption includes two all-new campaigns! Choose Death and explore your dark side by wrathfully terminating victims using an agonizing combination of diseases and medical conditions. Choose Life and you heroically play as a medical diagnostician to identify and cure diseases before it is too late for your patient.
- UNFORGIVING, WICKED AND STRANGELY COMPELLING. Whether you wish to cure an innocent patient’s sickness or torment a poor soul through an unlikely disease combination, the Bio Inc. universe will not leave you cold. Deviously realistic, even educational, balanced with a good amount of humor, the Bio Inc.: Redemption experience will take you on one heck of a thrill ride.
- 18 DIVERSIFIED CHALLENGING CASES. Each case comes with its unique twists and specific objectives, gradually building your skills and expanding your toolset to evermore demanding intricate scenarios.
- BOOSTER AND REWARDS. Each win rewards you with XP points. Spend your hard-earned XP points wisely to place boosters that will help you solve cases at a higher difficulty and become a Bio Inc. master!
- BUILDING DEEP STRATEGIES. The mechanics of Bio Inc.: Redemption are simple to grasp yet extremely deep. Casual players will appreciate a quick and exciting challenge. Advanced players will have to elaborate complex strategies to solve high difficulty cases. It’s all about combos and timing!
- MUCH MORE TO COME. Be part of the discussion and help us choose which features to implement next! We are committed to the development of the franchise and are already working on post
Bio Inc. Redemption Trailer
Bio Inc. Redemption Review
Bio Inc.: Redemption is a complex biomedical simulator in which you make life or death decisions. It is close in depth approach to the human body and health, and how to incite or deal with a such a crisis. Plenty of options to play through with different type of game modes. Features new diseases, diagnostics and treatments, a growing technology tree, and even more crazy medical conditions! Pick a side, battle against other players online in real-time and build your way up the ladder. Use sandbox mode to experiment with new treatments and test theories at no risk to the patient. If you enjoy games like Plague Inc. you will like this.