Live your own adventure in the breathtaking world of Bless Online!
Bless Online is massively multiplayer online role-playing game made by NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO and published by NEOWIZ. Fight for your faction in RvR battles and field PvP, explore treacherous dungeons with your friends, tame fantastic monsters, and become a legend. Explore the beautiful and breathtaking open world! Face diverse challenges! Join group battles to decide the fate of huge wars while earning rewards! Take the first steps in creating your character by selecting your character’s class and race! Experience the endless possibilities of Bless Online now!
Release Date: 23 Oct, 2018
Developer: NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO
Genre: MMORPG, Free
OS: Win 7
CPU: Intel Core i5 4670 / AMD FX8350
RAM: 8 GB
GRAPHIC: NVIDIA GeForce GTX760 / AMD Radeon HD7870
HDD: 55 GB
OS: Win 10
CPU: Intel Core i7 7700 / AMD RYZEN 7 1700
RAM: 16 GB
GRAPHIC: NVIDIA GeForce GTX1060 / AMD Radeon RX580
HDD: 55 GB
- With a variety of crafting skills including weaponry, armor, handiwork, enchantment, alchemy, and cooking, players can pursue whatever aspect of production sparks their imagination.
- Monsters in Bless aren’t just for fighting! The 660 unique tameable species can become useful allies through taming.
- Challenge yourself with dungeons of varying scale and difficulty! Battle bosses and monsters on your path to glory!
- Take part in the ongoing war between Hieron and Union! In everything from simple duels to 100v100 RvR battles, a player’s prowess will help build their reputation in the Bless world.
- Cooperate with other players or pit yourself against them as you fight terrifying bosses!
Bless Online Trailer
Bless Online Review
Bless is set in a seamless fantasy world. The main story revolves around a decade-long war between two factions, the nation of Hieron and the nation of Unión. The game world is separated by different climatic zones. Players can choose their character's race and class, with race determining which faction they align with. Players can join PvP castle sieges, to advance their faction power. Winning sieges grants new quests, and resources. Faction, and race dependent role-playing scenarios are also available for players to advance their character progress