Manage the process of restoring life on Earth.
Cliff Empire is a indie strategy game made and published by Lion’s Shade. After a nuclear war life on the surface became impossible. A 300m thick radioactive fog covered the Earth. The compact gameplay involves the construction of three small cities in each randomly generated level. Scientists in the past decade predicted such course of events and used all available potential to build cliffs in the mountain region to restore life on Earth.
Release Date: 6 Aug, 2019
Developer: Lion’s Shade
Publisher: Lion’s Shade
Genre: Indie, Simulation, Strategy
Steam Download – Cliff Empire
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 10
- develop in parallel the economics of several independent cities.
- over 120 structures for constructing the city.
- trade between your cities and the orbital station.
- 15 goods for trade and consumption.
- a dynamic climate change that will test the strength of your cities’ economies.
- possibility of switching between the 3D and the orthographic camera, as well as a free camera for walking around the city.
- choose between ecological and harmful power supply.
- additional 15 quests that open access to orbital station and huge location in lategame .
- 48 additional university researches to improve the city structure.
Cliff Empire Trailer
Cliff Empire Review
Cliff Empire is a single-player city building/logistics game, basically of the same category as Banished and the Anno games, but set in an icy, space-age post-apocalyptic world. The gameplay is a hell of a lot of fun. It's tough, it took a couple of tries to get a city working. You build cities on cliffs soaring above the radioactive fallout of the land around them. You have to balance the city's population with it's needs, such as food, health care and justice. vs the space station's needs when they give you missions. Amazing game, heavily underpriced, absolute no-brainer for anyone looking for a challenge and beautiful take on city building.