THE NEW ALL-KITCHEN-WARFARE BATTLE ROYALE MMO SHOOTER!
Cuisine Royale is a free-to-play FPS battle royale parody game made by Darkflow Software and published by Gaijin Distribution KFT. It’s made by developers of squad based MMO shooter Enlisted and is completely free. In battles, you get ingredients that are used for “cooking” new suites, masks, gestures and other cosmetic items that don’t influence your combat effectiveness. The first season ever of Cuisine Royale has started! It is devoted to Italy – here we go with a hundred Italian recipes. These are not the familiar pizzas or pasta which already can be found on the battlefield, but more valuable game items: fancy pants, stylish tights, elegant or scary Venetian masks, stencils for provocative graffiti and magnificent gravestones.
Release Date: 19 Oct, 2018
Developer: Darkflow Software
Publisher: Gaijin Distribution KFT
Genre: Action, Indie, Shooting
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 10
- Dinnerware will finally be able to show off its true potential: Use a colander as head protection, equip a wok as a formidable breastplate, or strap on a massive waffle maker to be protected even against the largest calibers of weapons.
- The most honest system for Loot Boxes: Those are scattered around the battlefield, and are free to open, their content is well labelled, and the drop chance of what is said to be inside is a 100% guarantee.
- Improve your characteristics in the battle significantly: Strapping on a medical dropper will provide you with accelerated health regeneration, a set of glasses will increase weapon accuracy and chewing on a cigar will turn you into a real Tough Guy!
- Fair play: you can play Cuisine Royale in first and third person view. In order to mitigate advantage of the latter, every player has a minion with a camera that can uncover the position of a player who is peeking around a corner. So if you see a butterfly or a drone – you should know that you are being watched.
- Stand out from the crowd! In battles, you get ingredients that are used for “cooking” new suites, masks, gestures, tombstones and other cosmetic items that don’t influence your combat effectiveness. You can also purchase optional “kitchen pass” that increases rewards per battle and unlocks additional recipes.
- Massive and intense battles: 34 players per session in total will head out from different parts of the map, starting only in their underwear and making their way to the center of a battlefield that is constantly shrinking in size.
Cuisine Royale Trailer
Cuisine Royale Review
Cuisine Royale is a decent Battle Royale. It cost no money, and plays very well, great mechanics, hit registration seems fairly well. Like PUBG the game has body armour and equipment to find before you work your way to the end circle of doom to fight to the death. However, there's a twist. In Cuisine Royale that armour is made from kitchen utensils - pots, pans, even the occasional spatula. So the more armour you collect an wear, the better protected you are, but the noisier you are too. There's no more stealth when you're fully kitted out. The enemy will hear you coming. First aid, comes in the form of various types of fancy foods, all healing different amounts relative to the fanciness of the item. In battles, you get ingredients that are used for "cooking" new suites, masks, gestures, tombstones and other cosmetic items that don't influence your combat effectiveness. You can also purchase optional "kitchen pass" that increases rewards per battle and unlocks additional recipes. As a Battle Royale, it's okay. You get average 30 people tops per match. The levels are large, and full of foliage, and what i might find to be on par to PUBG or better. If you like Battle Royale but find PUBG a bit too serious, then good news. This game is hilarious.