Bump, shunt, slam, scratch and powerslide your way around 30 dangerous courses set across seven different locations.
Dangerous Driving is a sports car racing game made and published by Three Fields Entertainment. This game gives you the chance to live out that fantasy. To floor it in everyday cars, at high speeds, weaving in and out of traffic and slamming the other cars right off the road. It’s about speed, driving skill and beautiful powerslides around epic corners. Dangerous Driving is a game about real driving. The sort of driving you want to do when no one else is looking. The sort of driving you’d love to do if only everyone else would get OUT OF THE DAMN WAY!
Release Date: 12 Apr, 2019
Developer: Three Fields Entertainment
Publisher: Three Fields Entertainment
OS: Win 7
CPU: Intel i5 3.2GHz / AMD FX 8350
RAM: 4 GB
GRAPHIC: nVidia GTX 750ti / AMD Radeon R7 265
HDD: 12 GB
OS: Win 10
CPU: Intel i7 3.5GHz / AMD FX 9590
RAM: 8 GB
GRAPHIC: GTX970 / AMD Radeon R9 290
HDD: 12 GB
- Bump, shunt, slam, scratch and powerslide your way around 30 dangerous courses set across seven different locations.
- Take the action online against seven other aggressive players
- Takedown your opponent in the adrenaline fuelled Takedown Races, chain your way to perfection in the Boost Chain Races, or rule every road in Road Rage.
- Unlock new deadly cars and aggressive abilities as you progress.
- Switch on your Sirens and apprehend Wanted Suspects in Pursuit Mode, or be the last car standing in Eliminator.
- There is only one way to drive – Dangerously. There is only one way to win – Takedown anything that tries to get between you and the finish line.
- Race offline against remorseless AI drivers in over 8 different event types
Dangerous Driving Trailer
Dangerous Driving Review
Dangerous Driving brings the joy of Burnout games back, but the team aims to be so faithful to the original formula that often it forgets to go beyond. It is a marked improvement in basically every facet over Danger Zone 1 and 2. 9 different single player game modes all tied together in a 69 event single player progression. Races where Takedowns are what fuel your speed; Eliminator races where you literally fight to survive over 5 laps, with the last place being eliminated each lap. This is Three Fields firing on all cylinders and giving Burnout fans the experience they've been craving. Insane speeds, takedowns, permanent wreckage and a raft of events make this not just a spiritual successor, but a new beginning for aggressive arcade racing. Dangerous Driving absolutely does nail the fundamental core of that concept and in doing so provides both a highly enjoyable racer and an evocative blueprint for what developer Three Fields Entertainment will do next.