Run for your life and run fast!
Dark Deception is a first-person horror game developed and published by Glowstick Entertainment. It mixes the fast-paced style of classic arcade games with fun horror game design. Trapped in a dark world full of nightmarish mazes and ridiculous monsters, the only way out is to face the darkness and find a way to survive. While scary, Dark Deception is not a bloody or gory game and features it’s own stylized brand of dark humor.
Release Date: 27 Sep, 2018
Developer: Glowstick Entertainment
Publisher: Glowstick Entertainment
Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie
OS: Win 7
CPU: Intel Core i5-4330/AMD FX-6300
RAM: 8 GB
GRAPHIC: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB/ AMD Radeon R7 370 2GB
HDD: 1 GB
OS: Win 10
CPU: Intel Corei5-6600K/ AMD Ryzen 5 1600
RAM: 16 GB
GRAPHIC: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 3GB/ AMD Radeon RX 580 4GB
HDD: 1 GB
- Fast-paced Arcade Horror: No hiding in lockers here. Run for your life and run fast. Enemies can be stunned and avoided, but not killed.
- Hazardous Environments: Enemies are not the only danger. The mazes themselves are full of traps, hazards, and other dangers to watch out for.
- Power System: Earn XP and unlock powers as you progress that will allow you to even the odds and survive longer against horrendous creatures.
- Unique Enemies: Every nightmare presents a unique creature that has its own distinct AI. Players will have to change up their tactics in order to survive.
- High Quality: AAA-quality graphics and creative designs give players a variety of unique and terrifying worlds and enemies to survive.
- Dark Humor: While scary, Dark Deception is not a bloody or gory game and features it’s own stylized brand of dark humor. Dark Deception was designed to be enjoyed by everyone.
Dark Deception Trailer
Dark Deception Review
Dark Deception is a story driven first-person horror action maze game, created from a collaborative indie effort between DD's original creator and the creator of TJOC: Story Mode. This is the first chapter in the Dark Deception story. Investigate and survive the first maze. Be careful though. You are not alone. There are monsters in there and they are looking for you. You will face your fears. The question is - what are you afraid of? So far, the game plays a lot like Pac-Man, collecting gems and avoiding the monsters. The game itself looks great visually, and is still in development, so the game is supposed to get more content to play, and that's pretty great in my opinion. Overall I would recommend to fans of arcade games or horror games check this out.