Freddy Krueger’s coming to Dead by Daylight.
A Nightmare on Elm Street is an additional content to Dead by Daylight game developed by Behaviour Digital Inc. and published by Starbreeze Publishing AB. It includes a new Killer, a Survivor and a Map. Who would have thought that dreams could actually do harm? Physical, pain inducing harm? Fear and pain stemming from a scarred soul who seeks revenge for a punishment he deserved. Freddy Krueger will always be remembered – whether you are awake or asleep.
Release Date: 26 Oct, 2017
Developer: Behaviour Digital Inc.
Publisher: Starbreeze Publishing AB
Genre: Adventure, Action
Dead by Daylight – A Nightmare on Elm Street (DLC)
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 7
- Killer Power – Freddy Krueger: Dream Demon
- Death won’t accept him and thus he remains, a calamity, indisputable master of his victims’ nightmares. Dream Demon allows The Nightmare to pull Survivors into the Dream World.
- Once in the Dream World:
- Freddy comes with 3 new perks.
– Survivors who are awake do not see or hear The Nightmare.
– Once targeted by The Nightmare power, Survivors enter the Dream Transition after some time.
– During the Dream Transition they can see The Nightmare intermittently.
– When the Dream Transition lapses, the Survivor is pulled into the Dream World.
– Survivors’ auras are revealed to The Nightmare when they are outside of his terror radius.
– Survivors suffer an action speed penalty
– To exit the Dream World, Survivors can find other non-sleeping Survivors to perform a wake up action
– Some failed actions can wake up the Survivor.
– Getting hooked wakes up the Survivor
Dead by Daylight – A Nightmare on Elm Street (DLC) Trailer
Dead by Daylight – A Nightmare on Elm Street (DLC) Review
A Nightmare on Elm Street is a brand new Chapter for Dead by Daylight. Freddy Krueger will instill fear in you, and it doesn’t matter if you’re awake or asleep. He and his claw clad hand will find you - so keep running. Freddy got some well designed perks. Their goal is to add some spice to the aftergame, when all gens are fired. Freddy is relentless in his struggle and yearns for retribution. He does not sees the wrongs he did, but rather how he was wronged. He does not hear the cries of pain and suffering children. He just sees his claws closing in on your neck. Devs found a good way to install Freddy's story into this game. I like the concept of the dreamworld. As a killer u get a lot of benefits after pulling people into dreamworld. The new map sort of feels like a copy+paste of Haddonfield however in a different layout, but it's alright and has a huge pallet junction for looping. This is probably the best DLC they've added in a long time.