Death Is Not an Escape!
Dead by Daylight is an asymmetric survival horror video game developed by Behavior Interactive and published by Starbreeze Studios. A group of survivors – anywhere from one to four players – must elude one player who is the killer in an enclosed area at night which will either be a secluded forest, an abandoned junkyard, a decrepit cornfield, or a haunted asylum. Familiarize yourself with your Killing Grounds and master each Killer’s unique power to be able to hunt, catch and sacrifice your victims. Experience, skills and understanding of the environment are key to being able to hunt or outwit the Killer. Survivors play in third-person and have the advantage of better situational awareness. The Killer plays in first-person and is more focused on their prey.
When playing as a survivor, players assume the role of Dwight Fairfield, Meg Thomas, Jake Park, Claudette Morel, or Nea Karlsson. The goal of the survivors is to escape the enclosed area, which can be done in one of two ways: either by repairing a certain number of disabled generators (usually, the number of generators is one greater than the number of survivors playing) to provide power to switches which open large metal doors leading out of the area, or by escaping through a trapdoor which only opens when there is one survivor left and at least two generators have been successfully repaired.
As the killer, players assume the role of either the Trapper, the Hillbilly, the Wraith or the Nurse; each of which has his own unique ability. The killer cannot run or crouch, but simply walks at a very fast pace which is slightly faster than the pace of a sprinting survivor. When hunting the survivors, the killer must capture them by either striking them twice with his weapon (the first hit reduces the survivor to a limp, while the second hit drops them to crawling on the ground), or can grab them in one move by either catching them inside lockers, or while attempting to vault over pallets or through windows, or while repairing a generator, or attempting to escape through a trap door. The Hillbilly’s chainsaw attack will also drop survivors to crawling on the ground in one hit.
Ambience, music, and chilling environments combine into a terrifying experience. With enough time, you might even discover what’s hiding in the fog. Will you be able to outwit the Killer and escape their Killing Ground?
Relase date: 14 Jun, 2016
Developer: Behaviour Digital Inc.
Publisher: Starbreeze Studios
Genre: Horror, Indie, Survival
Dead by Daylight
OS: Win 7 64
CPU: Intel Core i3-4170 or AMD FX-8120
RAM: 8 GB
GRAPHIC: GeForce GTX 460 1GB or AMD HD 6850 1GB
HDD: 15 GB
OS: Win 10 64
CPU: Intel Core i3-4170 or AMD FX-8300
RAM: 8 GB
GRAPHIC: GeForce 760 or AMD HD 8800 or higher with 4GB of RAM
HDD: 15 GB
- Real People, Real Fear – The procedural levels and real human reactions to pure horror makes each game session an unexpected scenario. You will never be able to tell how it’s going to turn out.
- Survive Together… Or Not – Survivors can either cooperate with the others or be selfish. Your chance of survival will vary depending on whether you work together as a team or if you go at it alone.
- A Feast for Killers – Dead by Daylight draws from all corners of the horror world. As a Killer you can play as anything from a powerful Slasher to terrifying paranormal entities.
- Where Am I? – Each level is procedurally generated, so you’ll never know what to expect. Random spawn points mean you will never feel safe as the world and its danger change every time you play.
- Deeper and Deeper – Each Killer and Survivor has their own deep progression system and plenty of unlockables that can be customized to fit your own personal strategy.
Dead by Daylight Trailer
Dead by Daylight Reviews:
Dead by Daylight at its core is brilliant, with an idea that's fresh and truly something we haven't played before. Dead by Daylight has innovative and interesting gameplay based on a multiplayer 4 vs 1 and has a great horror atmosphere but it needs more content from now on. With more additional content, this could become a must-buy game for horror fans.