Old school survival horror awaits in this dark and atmospheric world.
Dead Frontier 2 is a free-to-play zombie outbreak, survival game developed and published by Creaky Corpse Ltd. As one of the few survivors of the outbreak, you must scratch a living out of the decaying ruins of society. Scavenge for supplies, improve your skills, and trade with other players. All the while, keeping your eyes peeled for the infected lurking around every corner. Create your own unique character build by selecting from a huge variety of skills, rare equipment and cosmetic items.
Release Date: 5 Sep, 2018
Developer: Creaky Corpse Ltd
Publisher: Creaky Corpse Ltd
Genre: Action, Free to Play, Indie, Massively Multiplayer, Shooting
Dead Frontier 2
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 10
- Old school survival horror awaits in this dark and atmospheric world. Conserve your ammo and make every shot count.
- Create your own unique character build by selecting from a huge variety of skills, rare equipment and cosmetic items
- Scavenge for scarce resources and rare equipment in the twisting corridors of expansive and ever changing abandoned buildings
- Work together with other players or operate as a lone wolf
- Come to the aid of the desperate survivors you encounter along the way, or leave them to their misery
- Take to the streets and settle scores in gripping PvP
- Trade for what you need in a realistic player-driven economy
- Ethical free-to-play. Spending real money will never give you a gameplay advantage. Only cosmetic items and utility upgrades are available from our shop.
Dead Frontier 2 Trailer
Dead Frontier 2 Review
Dead Frontier 2 is a new, free to play, early access game compared to its predecessors, Dark Frontier 1. Atmospherically lit, driving rain and eerie, dramatic score, Dead Frontier 2 has all the brooding zombie horror atmosphere needed as you try to aid trapped survivors and look for a way to escape the monsters. A resident evil-like game, with good open-world and skill mechanics, it runs good even on slow computers, plus it's free to play and with new content coming, awesome game, awesome devs. Dead Frontier 2 on the other hand, eliminated the pay-2-win system and completely focuses on hardcore survival in a "realistic" style setting. You'll have to frequently eat food and drink water to not starve to death. Zombies are now a lot more harder to kill, and looting necessities such as food, meds and ammo are a lot more scarce. At the start though you may die quite a bit if you don't get the dodge perk and better loot perk asap. Reading the diaries newspapers and other item's give 100 exp for each so that's also a easy way to hit lvl 3 quickly. This is a recently released early access survival game with zombies, that has competent gameplay, substance and structure, is well optimized and in my short play through, was fairly bug free. If you like zombie games, being able to loot, fight bosses and so on, I absolutely recommend this game!