Race the entire DiRT Community in Daily, Weekly and Monthly Challenges, with worldwide leaderboards and events.
DiRT Rally 2.0 is a sports car racing game made and published by Codemasters. Develop your team and cars around race strategies, and progress through a varied selection of Events and Championships in both a single player Career Campaign and a competitive online environment. Race on eight official circuits from the FIA World Rallycross championship, complete with licensed Supercars and support series. You will need to rely on your instincts with the most immersive and truly focused off-road experience yet, including a new authentic handling model, tyre choice and surface degragation. Power your rally car through real-life off-road environments in New Zealand, Argentina, Spain, Poland, Australia and the USA, with only your co-driver and instincts to guide you.
Release Date: 26 Feb, 2019
Genre: Racing, Sports
DiRT Rally 2.0
Steam Download – DiRT Rally 2.0
OS: Win 7
CPU: AMD FX4300 or Intel Core i3 2130
RAM: 8 GB
GRAPHIC: AMD HD7750 or NVIDIA GTX650Ti
HDD: 50 GB
OS: Win 10
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X or Intel Core i5 8600K
RAM: 8 GB
GRAPHIC: AMD RX Vega 56 or NVIDIA GTX 1070
HDD: 50 GB
- OVER 50 OF THE MOST POWERFUL OFF-ROAD CARS EVER BUILT – Tear through environments with an iconic roster of historic and modern-day rally cars, VW Polo GTI R5, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X & Citroen C3 R5. Also take on the challenging power of the Chevrolet Camaro GT4.R.
- DEVELOP YOUR OWN TEAM – Create a team, hire your staff and expand your garage of vehicles as you choose.
- 6 REAL LIFE RALLY LOCATIONS –Take the wheel through the stunning environments of New Zealand, Argentina, Spain, Poland, Australia and the USA.
- TUNING – Tune your vehicle to suit your driving style and environmental characteristics. Alleviate wear and tear by configuring each car’s set-up, and upgrade your parts to ensure your vehicles are ready for whatever challenge lies ahead.
- FEEL YOUR RACE – Improved handling, surfaces, fallibility and environments deliver the most authentic and focused off-road experience ever.
- GET COMPETITIVE – Race the entire DiRT Community in Daily, Weekly and Monthly Challenges, with worldwide leaderboards and events.
- THE OFFICIAL GAME OF THE FIA WORLD RALLYCROSS CHAMPIONSHIP – Race at Barcelona, Montalegre, Mettet, Lohéac Bretagne, Trois-Rivieres, Hell, Holjes and Silverstone in a multitude of different series.
DiRT Rally 2.0 Trailer
DiRT Rally 2.0 Review
DiRT Rally 2.0 dares you to carve your way through a selection of iconic rally locations from across the globe, in the most powerful off-road vehicles ever made, knowing that the smallest mistake could end your stage. It is a worthy successor to DiRT Rally. The driving/car physics which feel as sophisticated as anything else out there, are only slightly hindered by mediocre force feedback. The tracks and surrounding countryside are gorgeous in their own right; the environmental lighting and shadows serve to make them stunning at times. With an extensively detailed roster of cars, where each of them feels, handles and reacts differently, on tracks that actively degrade through constant use, changing the lines you'll have to take, this is a game that will keep you thinking. Best of all, unlike its prequel (to an extent) and other racing sims, it's accessible thanks to a bevy of assists that you can change to suit your needs. The improved lighting engine brings an utterly realistic and beautiful dynamic to gameplay as the cars look fantastic inside and out. Replays are truly a marvel despite some visual issues hurting the immersion. As your vehicle weaves through the beautiful fall-season trees of New England or rocky terrains of Argentina, you can’t help but ponder the bravery of individuals who confront ever-changing street and weather conditions and live to see another day. While it's missing some of the more casual-friendly features of DiRT 4, the suite of modes and options will keep any rally fan going for a long time. Even if the sim label puts you off, we'd encourage you to take this for a test drive; it's easily one of the most thrilling racing games in recent years.