DiRT Rally is the best Rally game from Colin McRae Rally
DiRT Rally is a racing video game developed and published by Codemasters. Players compete in timed stage events on tarmac and off-road terrain in varying weather conditions. On release, the game features 17 cars, 36 stages from three real world locations— Monte Carlo, Powys and Argolis—and asynchronous multiplayer. DiRT Rally also includes officially licensed World Rallycross content, allowing you to experience the breathless, high-speed thrills of some of the world’s fastest off-road cars as you trade paint with other drivers at some of the series best-loved circuits, in both singleplayer and high-intensity multiplayer races. Every stage tests you differently, as you race on the edge of control across varying surfaces in a range of environments such as snow, ice, tarmac and dirt and as you tackle a variety of weather types.
|Relase date: December 7, 2015|
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win XP 64
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7 64
- EXPERIENCE 5 MASSIVE NEW REAL-WORLD RALLY LOCATIONS: DiRT Rally now offers five massive environments and 50 challenging stages, with more to follow. Drive them during the day – in dry, overcast, sunny, misty, wet, rainy and snowy conditions – and then take them on at night for a very different, intense experience that will challenge the elite.
- DiRT RALLY AND THE COMMUNITY: The community is DiRT Rally’s co-driver and their feedback will help shape the evolution of the experience. For players joining DiRT Rally in Early Access and the road ahead, the team want their feedback. They’ll be helping to test theories and providing vital data that will help to refine DiRT Rally.
- RALLY CHAMPIONSHIPS, RALLY ASYNC & CUSTOM RALLY EVENTS: Take on a single stage and learn the calls in Custom Rally events, compete against increasingly skilled opposition in Rally Seasons or prove yourself against the entire community of players in Rally Async challenges.
- TEAM MANAGEMENT: Hire up to four engineering staff to work on your vehicle between stages. Drill down and hire them based on their contract length, wage demands, and on the insight they can offer over upgrades to the vehicles you own. Keep renewing an engineer’s contract and you’ll be able to give them perks that will help upgrade specific vehicles faster.
- UPGRADES: As you drive a vehicle in events your engineers will become more familiar with it and will research upgrades that will unlock the full potential of the car.
- Baumholder, Germany – DiRT Rally’s first all-tarmac location demanding a completely different racing style.
- 25 CARS OVER 7 NEW AND CLASSIC CLASSES TO DRIVE NOW: Rally is about having the right car and DiRT Rally will have all of the right cars.
- PHYSICS-BASED ASSISTS: Being fast is about skill, not raw speed. Whilst DiRT Rally allows players to experience cars in their purest form it also offers a selection of real world assists, similar to those seen in race and road vehicles. Traction Control works to minimise wheel spin, ABS increases your braking ability by preventing the wheels from locking up and Stability Control keeps your car from over rotating in the corners.
- NEW DRIVING MODEL: The physical simulation for DIRT Rally has been completely rebuilt to adequately capture how it feels to race across changing surfaces, and loose surfaces collect under the wheels during lateral sliding, creating a completely new feel to sliding around corners.
- TUNING: Delivering the most comprehensive tuning system ever in a DiRT game, DiRT Rally enables players to tune their cars based on weather conditions, car condition and more to ensure they can refine their setup and get the car feeling right for their driving style.
- DiRT Rally’s comprehensive upgrade system makes meaningful improvements to the car’s handling and performance to stay competitive
- DAMAGE & REPAIRS: Off-road racing is tough and unforgiving; competing causes vehicles to suffer wear and tear as replicated by DiRT Rally’s comprehensive mechanical damage system. Thankfully, damage can be repaired by hiring eEngineers to work in the team’s Service Area between stages. Much as in the Colin McRae Rally games, there’s a finite amount of time to repair cars between rally stages.
DiRT Rally Official Trailer
DiRT Rally Reviews:
Dirt Rally is the best rally simulation at the moment and one of the best racing games of all time. This is as authentic a portrayal of rally as you’re likely to find. Everything is made just like fans of first few Colin McRae Rallies wanted. You'll need your best racing skills to complete it, but if you’re not scared by a challenge, DiRT Rally is the perfect game for you.