Grow crops, plant trees, take care of the animals, and much more!
Farm Together is a casual farming simulation game made by Milkstone Studios. Start from scratch, with a small plot, and end with a huge farm that extends further than the eye can see! From the creators of Avatar Farm comes Farm Together, the ultimate farming experience! Spend your hard-earned money in new buildings and facilities for your farm! Earn experience to unlock hundreds of new items!
Release Date: 11 Oct, 2018
Developer: Milkstone Studios
Publisher: Milkstone Studios
Genre: Casual, Indie, Simulation
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 10
- Stay for as long as you want! In Farm Together time advances even if you’re not online, so you can be sure you’ll have something to do when you come back later.
- You’ll have plenty of customization items at your disposal: Fences, roads, buildings, decorations… Show your gardening and decoration skills to your neighbours!
- And don’t forget about your clothes! Customize your avatar and your tractor to your liking, and go visit your friends’ farms!
- Are you a cat person or a dog person? No problem, we got you covered! Your loyal friend will always be there to show you some love! Customize its looks however you like and have fun with it!
- Want a change of pace? No problem! Just enter your house and relax!
Farm Together Trailer
Farm Together Review
Farm Together is exactly what it says it is - a casual farming game designed to be a relaxing time-waster. Warm graphics, beautiful landscapes and tons of creative ideas how you can build your own farm. Manage your farm all by yourself, allow entrance only to your friends, or open it to the public and start cultivating together! A simple permission system allows you to limit what strangers can do, so they can help with it without risks of vandalizing. Decorate the house interior however you like, and spend some time cooking some recipes, painting, or even composing music! If you enjoy farming games, and don't want to deal with heavy simulation style gameplay, then this is for you. I highly recommend it. It has only gotten better with every update.