Jason is back! Jason Voorhees is unleashed and stalking the grounds of Camp Crystal Lake!
Friday the 13th: The Game is a third-person horror, survival game developed by IllFonic and published by Gun Media. You and six other unlucky souls will do everything possible to escape and survive while the most well-known killer in the world tracks you down and brutally slaughters you. Take on the role of a teen counselor, or for the first time ever, Jason Voorhees. Each and every gameplay session will give you an entirely new chance to prove if you have what it takes not only to survive, but to best the most prolific killer in cinema history, a slasher with more kills than any of his rivals! Friday the 13th: The Game is one of the most highly-anticipated horror titles of all time.
|Release Date: 26 May, 2017|
Publisher: Gun Media
Genre: Adventure, Action, Horror
Friday the 13th: The Game
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 7 64
- How Will You Survive? The entire focus of Friday the 13th: The Game is multiplayer. Survival is entirely up to you, the player, as you either stealthily hide from Jason or work together as a team to escape or bring the fight to Jason.
- Your Crystal Lake Database. Friday the 13th: The Game will feature a progressive unlock system unified to your account. The longer you play, the more you’ll unlock from counselor customization to new Jason Voorhees costumes seen in the movies!
- Play as the Counselors! We all remember the various tropes from Friday the 13th, and the game will be no exception!
- Every aspect of Friday the 13th: The Game is drawn straight from movies you know and love.
- Camp Crystal Lake in All Its Glory! Mirroring Camp Crystal Lake from the Friday the 13th series, players will try to survive not only in the iconic Camp Crystal Lake, but surrounding area.
Friday the 13th: The Game Trailer
Friday the 13th: The Game Review:
Every aspect of Friday the 13th: The Game is drawn straight from movies you know and love. You will finally be able to take on the role as Jason Voorhees and Camp Crystal Lake counselors. Stalk your prey, ambush them whenever you see fit and strike fear in the hearts of so many hapless victims as you become the legend himself! You’ll even get to unlock various Jason incarnations from the movies as well as an entirely new design, straight from horror effects legend Tom Savini that has never before been seen! Playing as a counselor is all about risk and reward, giving players multiple means of triumph over Jason! There are endless opportunities to survive the night, but every choice has a consequence. Friday the 13th: The Game will continually set the pace of change, giving you unfamiliar surroundings while Jason Voorhees looks for his latest victim. No single strategy will ever be reliable, forcing players to adapt and change each time they begin their long night in Camp Blood! Be wary, you never know when or where Jason is going to strike!