Ultimate off-road experience, an extreme racing game that will let you pull out amazing stunts in the wildest places.
Gravel is a sports racing game made and published by Milestone S.r.l. Take part in the wildest show on the Gravel Channel web TV, travel around the world to discover the wide variety of environments and be amazed by the visually impressive quality! Enjoy four different disciplines – Cross Country, Wild Rush, Stadium and Speed cross – to live the driving experience with the most extreme vehicles on any type of terrain. Pure fun, spectacular scenery and no-holds barred competition where each race will turn into a memorable battle!
Release Date: 27 Feb, 2018
Developer: Milestone S.r.l.
Publisher: Milestone S.r.l.
Genre: Racing, Sports
OS: Win 7
CPU: Intel Core i5-2500, AMD FX-8100 or equivalent
RAM: 8 GB
GRAPHIC: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 with 2 GB VRAM or more / AMD Radeon HD 7950 with 2 GB VRAM or more
HDD: 15 GB
OS: Win 10
CPU: Intel Core i7-2600, AMD FX-8350 or equivalent
RAM: 16 GB
GRAPHIC: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 with 4 GB VRAM or more | AMD Radeon R9 380 with 4 GB VRAM or more
HDD: 15 GB
- Take a tour around the world to discover the range of extreme and wild environments that will offer you a fully off-road experience.
- Meet the off-road Masters and find your way on the wildest show on TV at Gravel Channel!
- Six episodes broadcast from the most extreme and wildest corners of the planet to win the title of World Champion.
- Hair-raising bends, tussles, extreme jumps and treacherous terrain for an always different and increasingly dangerous gameplay experience.
- There are many offline and online game modes that let you compete against human opponents!
Gravel is extreme off-road racing in the vein of early Dirt games, with impressively diverse scenery, surprisingly wide range of licensed cars. It is welcome a return to Milestone's roots: a fun, engaging and exhilarating racing arcade, along the lines of Dirt 2 and V-Rally. The driving model is accessible but not trivial, the gameplay is challenging without being frustrating, some locations are simply unforgettable and the multiplayer has a lot of potential. While Gravel has issues like strange collisions, cars literally merging into each other and some issues with shadows, there is a lot to say about it. There's a wide variety of racing types, tracks and cars to use. Almost everything is fast paced and entertaining and simply gratifying. Exactly like its illustrious predecessor, Gravel is a game that is quick to understand, yet challenging to master. Gravel can win the hearts of all fans of arcade driving.