A brand new game mode will have you face off against Cairn’s foes in ever more challenging shards of an unstable reality.
Forgotten Gods Expansion is a downloadable content (DLC) for Grim Dawn game made and published by Crate Entertainment. The flames of a forgotten god have been rekindled, sending ripples through the Eldritch realm and sowing terror even among the Witch Gods themselves. Discover hundreds of new unique items, unlock all-new mobility powers and venture into a brand-new game mode with endless replayability. Journey beyond the bounds of the Erulan Empire, traversing burning sands, lush oases and volcanic wastes to reach the sun beaten ruins of a city with secrets that should never have been disturbed.
Release Date: 27 Mar, 2019
Developer: Crate Entertainment
Publisher: Crate Entertainment
Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie, RPG
Grim Dawn – Forgotten Gods Expansion
Steam Download – Grim Dawn – Forgotten Gods Expansion
OS: Win 7
CPU: x86 compatible 2.3GHz or faster
RAM: 2 GB
GRAPHIC: 512MB NVIDIA GeForce 6800 series or ATI Radeon X800 series or better
HDD: 5 GB
OS: Win 10
CPU: x86 compatible 3.2GHz or faster processor (Intel 4th generation core i-series or better)
RAM: 6 GB
GRAPHIC: 1.5GB NVIDIA GeForce 500 series or ATI Radeon 6000 series or better
HDD: 5 GB
- Enter the Shattered Realm – a brand new game mode will have you face off against Cairn’s foes in ever more challenging shards of an unstable reality. Earn unique rewards and mountains of loot!
- Difficulty Merits – Embrace new challenges by starting the game on Elite or Ultimate difficulty from the very beginning by purchasing Difficulty Merits for your new characters!
- A New Class Mastery – smite your foes with a divine new mastery: the Oathkeeper, which can be combined with the other Masteries, raising the total number of combinations to a staggering 36!
- Transmutation – Visit the Inventor to reroll your duplicate Set Items to create new Set Pieces from the same set or entirely different sets.
- Rune Augments – Apply a new category of enchantments to your Medals, unlocking powerful mobility skills available to all masteries, including Leap, Teleport and more.
- Four Factions – Align yourself with one of the three Witch God cults and face off against Eldritch Horrors serving a forgotten power.
- A Massive Story Chapter – Journey beyond the remnants of the Erulan Empire to dangerous new lands teeming with forbidden secrets. Battle alongside the Witch God cults to vanquish the rising threat of a forgotten god.
- 9 Constellations – Unleash the powers of forgotten gods with 9 new Devotion Constellations that offer even more ways to traverse Grim Dawn’s massive celestial tapestry.
- New Environments – Discover foreboding deserts, explore lush oases, survive the heat of a land ravaged by a god’s burning rage, witness the wonders of the Eldritch Realm itself.
- Expanded Stash – Protect your precious wealth with an additional Personal and Transfer Stash Tab.
- Collect Hundreds of New Items – Dozens of new Monster Infrequents and Hundreds of Epic and Legendary items are waiting to be added to your collection, including sets exclusive to the game’s Roguelike dungeon and the Shattered Realm!
- New Nemesis and Super Bosses – The Eldritch Realm houses terrors beyond imagining. Face off against its nemesis for unique loot. Uncover the secrets of the Korvan Basin and unleash a supremely powerful foe.
Grim Dawn – Forgotten Gods Expansion Trailer
Grim Dawn – Forgotten Gods Expansion Review
Grim Dawn blows Diablo 3 out of the water, Blizzard could learn a few things from these guys for sure. Great developers to an already amazing game now have released a top notch additional content. This expansion adds a whole new dynamic to the game. The release of oathbreaker adds more class combos. Not to mention the new devotions also adds more gameplay mechanics. This dlc also features new lands with a reasonably sized story along with the shattered realms mode. So much content for a low price. If you liked GD and "Ashes of Malmouth", then buying "Forgotten Gods" is indeed a no-brainer.