Escape the surreal dreams by solving puzzles with nothing but your wits and physics.
Human: Fall Flat is an indie adventure game developed by No Brakes Games and published by Curve Digital. Bob’s dreams of falling are riddled with puzzles to solve and distractions to experiment with for hilarious results. The worlds may be fantastical, but the laws of physics are very real. Bob is just a normal human with no superpowers, but given the right tools he can do a lot. Misuse the tools and he can do even more! The world of Human: Fall Flat features advanced physics and innovative controls that cater for a wide range of challenges. Will you try to open that mysterious door, or would you rather see how far you can throw a speaker set out that window?
Release Date: 22 July, 2016
Developer: No Brakes Games
Publisher: Curve Digital
Genre: Adventure, Indie
Human: Fall Flat
OS: Win XP
OS: Win 7 64
- Direct and complete control of the character. Nothing is scripted and no limits imposed.
- 8 beautiful dreamscapes to explore with many puzzles to solve.
- Fully interactive environments, grab anything, climb anything, carry anything.
- Unlimited replay value created by you thinking outside the box.
- Paint your own custom Bob or even import your face onto his via webcam.
- Local co-op mode for you and a friend to tackle the worlds together.
Human: Fall Flat Trailer
Human: Fall Flat Review
Human: Fall Flat is an awesome open world physics puzzle game. It is about using the ragdoll characters from gang beasts to solve puzzles in different ways. Navigate environments with the goal of getting to the end. The catch? Your avatar is controlled by you. Once you understand the simple set of actions available, you have to really start thinking about how to solve the puzzles, not because they're really hard, but because there's usually multiple ways to do it, and if you're smart enough you can explore places you shouldn't be able to get to. Basically, the game has some replayability, if you wanna go back and do the level a different way. A superb game that is polished and tested. If you liked Gang Beasts and the physic puzzles from Half Life 2, this is the game for you.