Build your own business empire. You have full decision-making power!
INDUSTRY MANAGER: Future Technologies is a classic economy simulation made by astragon Entertainment GmbH in which you can build your own industrial empire. Build a profitable empire by expanding your product range and researching new products, thereby outsmarting your competitors. You’ll need to build your production chain as economically as possible, based on market research and the availability of resources, in order to develop and distribute goods with maximum efficiency. INDUSTRY MANAGER: Future Technologies offers an intuitive user interface perfect for beginners, but also a range of configuration options to delight advanced players too.
|Release Date: 6 October, 2016|
Developer: astragon Entertainment GmbH
Publisher: astragon Entertainment GmbH
Genre: Simulation, Strategy
Industry Manager: Future Technologies
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win XP
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10 64
- Sandbox gameplay: You have full decision-making power
- Research new technologies for production and products to become the innovator of your own company
- Build your own business empire
- Compete with and outsmart AI opponents
- Over 200 different products & resources
- Complex economic system, based on supply and demand
- Located in a modern setting
- Buy stocks in your competitors’ companies on the stock market and take them over
Industry Manager: Future Technologies Trailer
Industry Manager: Future Technologies Review:
INDUSTRY MANAGER: Future Technologies is a sandbox economy simulation with a vibrant economic system, complete with supply and demand. A modern version of Capitalism and if you liked that game you will like this one. INDUSTRY MANAGER: Future Technologies focuses on a sophisticated single-player experience, offering you a complex economic system. lways keep an eye on your competitors as they also have their own agendas and will influence the dynamic market as well as supply and demand. All in all, the game is well made, innovative and one of the rare economic simulations out there.