Lego Marvel’s Avengers – most powerful Super Heroes in their quest to save humanity
Lego Marvel’s Avengers is a Lego-themed action-adventure video game. It follows the plots of both The Avengers and Avengers: Age of Ultron as well as Captain America: The First Avenger, Iron Man 3, Thor: The Dark World, and Captain America: The Winter Soldier. The game features over two hundred playable characters, including returning ones from the previous game. As always, the game has its own unique quirks, for instance taking advantage of its large character library in areas that require two specific characters to team up in order to proceed. Players often have to solve puzzles spread across the game environment, such as figuring out how to move a particular truck that is blocking their progression. Boss battles also take the form of puzzles, often requiring careful timing.
Relase date: January 26, 2016
Developer: TT Games
Lego Marvel’s Avengers
OS: Win XP 64
OS: Win 7 64
- New and enhanced powers and abilities – Battle in new ways with enhanced powers and character abilities. Team up with core Avengers to execute incredible combo moves.
- Diverse roster of Marvel’s Avengers characters -Play and unlock more than 100 new and returning characters with an array of exciting capabilities, including fan favorites like Hulk, Iron Man, Captain America and Thor, new characters from Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron, and more.
- Free Roam Gameplay – Enjoy LEGO Marvel’s Avengers’ unique take on open world gameplay as you assume the roles of Earth’s Mightiest Heroes to collect gold bricks, studs, and unlock additional characters.
- Experience the blockbuster action from the Avengers films – Relive key moments from Marvel’s The Avengers, Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron and more, with a splash of classic LEGO humor.
- Variety of iconic locations – Visit iconic Marvel Cinematic Universe locations from around the world.
Lego Marvel’s Avengers Official Trailer
Lego Marvel’s Avengers Reviews:
LEGO Marvel's Avengers is everything you expect. Action, humor, a lot of characters and many collectibles that will make you spend hours and hours playing this game. The story is straight from the movies, and is enjoyable for kids of any age. There are still some small annoyances preventing Lego Marvel's Avengers from being an outstanding game, but TT Games has shown it still has some magic up its sleeve to keep improving upon its long-running franchise.