Make a name for yourself in the all-new Xtreme Dirt Tour and advance to NASCAR’s 3 National Series.
NASCAR Heat 3 is a driving game made by Monster Games and published by 704 Games Company. Prove that you are the best racer in the world in the all new Online Tournaments feature. At-track stories now mean that anything can happen on race day, just like in real-life! Jump into the enhanced Career Mode, where you can build your own race team and compete in the all-new Xtreme Dirt Tour. Plus, all your favorites are back and better than ever, including Split Screen, Challenge, Championship, 40-player online, and more. Buckle up! NASCAR HEAT 3 is the racing game you’ve been waiting for!
Release Date: 7 Sep, 2018
Developer: Monster Games
Publisher: 704 Games Company
Genre: Racing, Sports
NASCAR Heat 3
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 10
- Xtreme Dirt Tour – In addition to the 3 NASCAR National Series (NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, NASCAR XFINITY Series, and Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series), players can sling some mud in this all-new dirt fantasy series.
- Stories – Before the green flag waves, get live-updates on your race. Watch as a driver gets sent to the back for a technical violation. Get updates on who’s having a good weekend, and who’s struggling.
- Online Tournaments – Compete against others from across the globe in daily and weekly tournaments. Lay down a great race time and qualify for the Finals in your skill bracket. Win your bracket for ultimate bragging rights.
- Racing Line – Practice now includes a racing line that gives real-time feedback on the optimal line and speed to run at your current track.
- 8 New Tracks – 8 all-new dirt tracks, including dirt racing at Bristol Motor Speedway and NASCAR Heat’s first ever dirt road course. The final Charlotte Roval layout and the overhauled ISM (formerly Phoenix) Raceway have also been added.
- AI Enhancements – AI pit behavior has been revamped. AI difficulty has also been tuned to provide a challenge to players off all skill levels.
- Deeper Career Mode – Make a name for yourself in the all-new Xtreme Dirt Tour and advance to NASCAR’s 3 National Series. Sign contracts with some of the biggest teams in NASCAR or start your own team, build your own staff, and see if you can bring home the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Championship.
- Pre-Made Car Setups – For those who want a faster car, but don’t like tuning in the garage, NASCAR Heat now offers 9 pre-defined car setups, including 3 loose and 3 tight setups.
NASCAR Heat 3 Trailer
NASCAR Heat 3 Review
The NASCAR Heat series is three years in and is just now hitting its stride. This year’s addition to the career mode is a solid foundation that pays off in the present and sets it up for the future. While the gameplay and consistently improving modes are the obvious strong suits of NASCAR Heat 3, the game is still just a touch short of an elite racing title because it lacks personality and high-level presentation. This game is fun if you accept it for what it is. The AI is vastly improved and will race you very hard. The graphics aren't the best but they shouldn't defer you from buying this game. It is a lot of fun, and in my opinion it is by far the best game since EA quit making them.