Built on a completely new engine, the stealth strategy game about crashing parties is back!
Party Hard 2 is an action indie game made by Pinokl Games and Kverta, and published by tinyBuild. You don’t get your Christmas bonus and the only logical thing to do is go on a rampage at an Office Holiday Party. In this game, players assume the role of a serial killer who infiltrate several parties with the objective of killing all attendants without getting caught. With a brand new engine and art-style, Party Hard 2 expands Hitman-style gameplay of the original game with brand new features. Welcome to Party Hard 2, the Stealth Strategy game you’ve been waiting for!
|Release Date: Spring 2017|
Developer: Pinokl Games, Kverta
Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie, Simulation
Party Hard 2
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win XP
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10
- Built on a completely new engine, featuring 3D environments with physics, real-time shading and 2D Characters blend into the world with 3D meshes for unique depth effects
- Take out multiple targets at the same time with a powerful Multi-Kill ability
- Brand new gameplay possibilities, such as explosions in a unique visual style
- You can now pickup up to 3 extra items in your inventory. Why not light up the dance floor with a gas canister?
- Scan the room for useful objects and targets with Party Vision
Party Hard 2 Trailer
Party Hard 2 Review
We've partied hard before but now it's time to party harder in Party Hard 2! The sequel to 2015's Stealth Strategy hit Party Hard is coming back! Events take place 10 years after the events of the original Party Hard. This time around, you're playing as a completely new protagonist who didn't get his Christmas Bonus. The game is still all about killing people off, but you've got more options this time around -- including some very handy gas canisters. Party Hard 2 is built on a completely new engine, featuring 3D Environments, Real-time shading, 2D characters blend into the world with 3D meshes for unique depth effects. This opens up brand new gameplay possibilities, such as explosions in a unique visual style. Let's Party Hard!