Become the sports manager of a professional cycling team!
As the manager, it’s up to you to coordinate every aspect of a team’s life: recruiting, negotiating contracts with cyclists and sponsors, managing staff, training and handling the race calendar… your role will also be critical during the races themselves since you will need to make real time key decisions during the different stages. Play solo or challenge managers from all over the world in an entirely redesigned online multiplayer mode.
Relase date: June 16, 2016
Genre: Management, Simulation, Sports
Pro Cycling Manager 2016
OS: Win Vista 32
CPU: AMD / Intel Dual Core 2.2 GHz
RAM: 3 GB
GRAPHIC: Radeon HD 2600 XT / Intel HD 3000 / GeForce 8600 GTS
HDD: 11 GB
OS: Win 7 64
CPU: AMD / Intel Dual Core 3 GHz
RAM: 4 GB
GRAPHIC: Radeon HD / GeForce GTX 460
HDD: 11 GB
- More realistic thanks to graphic improvements, a new interface, a more advanced AI that takes into greater consideration cyclists’ abilities, weariness and behaviors during breakaways.
- Overhaul of the multiplayer mode for an ultra complete experience: creation of events, specific rules, leaderboards, cooperative mode…
- Share the content created by the players community using Steam Workshop (races, jerseys, database…)
- Richer Pro Cyclist Mode with more developed relationships and interactions between you, your manager and your teammates.
- Improved Career mode with a new objective system for a greater challenge.
Pro Cycling Manager 2016 Official Trailer
Pro Cycling Manager 2016 Reviews:
The Games Machine: The 2016 edition of Pro Cycling Manager picks up where the previous chapters left off, for better or worse, with the complete simulation of competitive cycling and a realistic depiction of the races. If you're a fan of this sport, there's nothing not to be liked here.