Build and expand your rescue headquarters.
Rescue HQ – The Tycoon is a simulation-strategy game made by Stillalive Studios and published by Aerosoft GmbH. Can you keep cool in heated up situations and will you do whatever it takes to keep your city safe? In Rescue HQ you build, organize and manage a joint station for the three emergency departments fire brigade, police and ambulance. Build up your headquarters from scratch and design your own masterpiece. With limited budget you will be facing tough decisions and extensive emergencies that will need your immediate attention. During all of that you will further develop your HQ, hire new crew members and provide them with all the vehicles and equipment they need.
Release Date: 28 May, 2019
Developer: Stillalive Studios
Publisher: Aerosoft GmbH
Genre: Indie, Simulation, Strategy
Rescue HQ – The Tycoon
Steam Download – Rescue HQ – The Tycoon
OS: Win 7
CPU: AMD / Intel dual-core (with hyper-threading) CPU, running at 3 GHz (AMD FX 4100 series or Intel Core i3-2000 series or newer architectures are recommended)
RAM: 4 GB
GRAPHIC: AMD/NVIDIA dedicated graphic card, with at least 2048MB of dedicated VRAM and Shader Model 5.1 support. AMD R7 265 and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti or newer architectures are recommended.
HDD: 0.5 GB
OS: Win 10
CPU: AMD / Intel quad-core processor running at 3.5 GHz (AMD Athlon X4 950 series or Intel Core i5 3000 series or newer architectures are recommended)
RAM: 8 GB
GRAPHIC: AMD/NVIDIA dedicated graphic card, with at least 2048 / 4096MB of dedicated VRAM (or more) and Shader Model 5.1 support. ATI/AMD Radeon HD 7870 and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti or newer architectures are recommended.
HDD: 0.5 GB
- Three emergency departments under one roof allowing for different challenges and strategies.
- Huge “scurrying factor” due to personnel that follow their routines.
- Build and expand your headquarter.
- Extensive modding capabilities of all assets, maps, and missions.
- Two different settings, based on San Francisco and Berlin, with corresponding vehicles.
- Day/night cycle with shifts management and changing emergency types.
- Challenging resource management.
- Level up your rookies to veteran status.
- Unforeseen and diverse missions.
- Police department – “paperwork” that has to be processed and balanced with sending police officers to emergencies.
- Firefighting department – Large operations with a lot of equipment, vehicles and people involved.
- Medical division – “patients” feature. Stock up on medical equipment to treat patients in critical condition, thus getting paid by their insurance.
- Earn rewards from successfully completed emergencies – either directly in form of money and reputation, delayed as with paperwork, patients and prisoners, or more complex like new team members, work stations, new unlocks, etc.
- Purchase property to expand your headquarters and fill it with department specific rooms as well as common rooms that improve the mood and health of you employees.
- Long-term scenario that presents challenges to you providing waves of emergencies at specific times. Check the timeline and make sure you are ready for them!
- Get paid by the city mayor based on your performance.
- Objectives and achievements that guide you through the game experience and will keep the game challenging at all times.
Rescue HQ – The Tycoon Trailer
Rescue HQ – The Tycoon Review
In Rescue HQ you build, organize and manage a joint station for firefighters, police and ambulance. Make use of more than 20 vehicles including helicopters, tons of different equipment, skills and items to set up your rescue masterpiece. Send appropriate forces with specific vehicles (from patrol car to SWAT unit) to dangerous emergency missions to keep your city safe. Provide them with the right gear from snipers to tracker dogs, bomb defusal kits and much more. Get ready for the rush of incoming emergencies and make sure your team has the right vehicles and resources to handle them. Train your firefighters to develop unique skills allowing them to become experts for specific mission types. Look after your patients in the medical station of your HQ and expand it with the latest technologies from radiology stations to 3D printers. It’s your responsibility to keep all your patients safe and provide your medic team with the needed items from crash cart to contamination suits and medical kits. Rescue HQ can be extensively modded. You can create your own assets, maps, and missions using the F# language and Unity engine. Share your creations with the community via the Steam Workshop or download the mods from others. This is not simply a game you play for a few minutes - you will be hooked. The chaos of seeing all your staff running everywhere is entertaining enough!