Use VR technology to become the guitarist, drummer, or singer of your own band.
RIFF VR is a virtual reality music game made and published by IMEX Media, Inc. Choose from 20 original tracks covering Classic Metal, Classic Rock, and Modern Classics. All songs that you know and love by bands such as Poison, Europe, KISS, Joe Walsh, 3 Doors Down, Fall out Boy, X Ambassadors, and more! Get high scores to move from the rehearsal area and your garage, to a TV studio where your dreams of fame might be coming true. If you’re good enough, you can even make it big and perform in a stadium full of screaming fans!
Release Date: 11 Mar, 2019
Developer: IMEX Media, Inc
Publisher: IMEX Media, Inc
Genre: Casual, VR, Simulation
Steam Download – RIFF VR
OS: Win 7
CPU: Intel i5
RAM: 4 GB
GRAPHIC: Nvidia 970
HDD: 4 GB
OS: Win 10
CPU: Intel i7
RAM: 8 GB
GRAPHIC: Nvidia 1060
HDD: 4 GB
- Experience RIFF VR’s guitar without any clunky accessory thanks to our exclusive technology
- Unlock different environments by scoring high marks!
- Hone your skills by playing through our 3 levels of difficulty: Easy, Medium and Hard.
- Rock to the originals songs! We’re music industry friendly which means we license ALL of our music.
- Build-in streaming functions! Show everyone how much you rock!
- Enjoy more than 20 hits by legendary musicians! And one bonus track only available for the best players!
- Custom Venue and Band creation gameplay mode.
RIFF VR Trailer
RIFF VR Review
RIFF VR is a one of a kind music role playing experience. Use VR technology to become the guitarist, drummer, or singer of your own band. Customize performance environments and band setups. The RIFF VR band members will jam with you thanks to motion capture by professional musicians. Stream your gameplay with built in OBS and LIV support. Boasting a tracklist with bands like Poison, KISS, and Fall Out Boy, the game includes a ton of rock staples that anyone would have fun jamming out to. There are three modes of play: Vocals, Drums, and Guitar. It’s important to note that the Vocals mode is basically just a karaoke mode. Unlike Drums and Guitar you don’t earn points or make progress with it. This game represents the future of what VR rhythm games are going to be, and I honestly think that with some time this game can become something great and even pave the way for some amazing titles to come.