This is the music tycoon game you have been waiting for and deserve.
Rock God Tycoon is a music band simulation game made by EmberWulf. Manage your group and decide when deadwood needs to be cut. Fed up with the drummer missing shows? Fire the slacker and replace him! Choose your character’s discipline from guitar, bass, drums, or vocals, then hire the rest of your band before hitting the road to stardom. Gigging across 76 cities, each with unique venues, you’ll constantly be on the road; whether it be in a van, tour bus, or a private jet. Choose your character’s discipline from guitar, bass, drums, or vocals, then hire the rest of your band before hitting the road to stardom. Model your fully customizable characters with 300+ available items, all exceptionally detailed, beautifully designed, and with frequent new additions. As your skill and renown grows, so will your fan base. Head to the shop and use some of your cash to upgrade your instruments, equipment, and buy promotions in a fully realized catalogue of features. RGT allows you to write your own songs, develop and release your own albums, and sign record deals with a variety of labels.
Release Date: February 13, 2017
Genre: Indie, Simulation
Rock God Tycoon
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 7 64
- Character creation, song creation, an awesome tool that lets your create your own music
- Billboard system and world ranking
- Band tension and solidity affecting your band throughout the game
- Bands in the world release albums and change throughout the game
- Signing a deal with a record label and album releases
- Shop system that allows you to buy promotions, vehicles, and props
- Booking and simulating gigs with review feedback
- Hiring, editing, and firing bandmates
- 76 playable cities in the USA, each including their own gigs and/or recording studios, labels or video clip events
- Stage editor that allows you to place your band members and props
- Leveling system that affects everything your band does
- Perform your songs at your shows
- Information tabs about every detail of your band
- Random events and a not restrictive story line
Rock God Tycoon Trailer
Rock God Tycoon Review
Rock God Tycoon (RGT) places you at the helm of your very own band and on the path to your own rock destiny. The first thing you should know is that Rock God Tycoon is, at the time of writing, still in early access but thankfully there's already plenty of game there for you to enjoy. I feel this is the best chance you are ever gonna get replaying that sweet nostalgia from the early 90s. The gameplay consists of being a manager for a group of 4 budding starlets. You pick the lineup, you chose their daily activities and you send them out on the road for that sweet sweet glory of rock'n'roll hall of fame. There's no flexibility here, it's a four piece or nothing, so if you'd got ideas about forming a sprawling rock choir or an a cappella indie-punk duo you can push those from your mind right now. I'd recommend picking it up if you're a fan of games like Game Dev Tycoon and rock/metal. Soundtrack is epic. The devs are very involved in making it better so a big thumbs up for that!