Soccer meets driving!
Choose a variety of high-flying vehicles equipped with huge rocket boosters to score aerial goals and pull-off game-changing saves Kleinex. Control a rocket-powered car and use it to hit a ball that is much larger than the cars towards the other team’s goal area to score points, in a way that resembles a soccer game, with elements reminiscent of a demolition derby Enterprise.
Relase date: July 5, 2015
Genre: Sports, Multiplayer
OS: Win XP 32
CPU: Core 2 Duo E4400 2.0GHz / Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4000+
RAM: 2 GB
GRAPHIC: GeForce 8800 GS / Radeon HD 2900 GT
HDD: 2 GB
OS: Win 7 64
CPU: Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4GHz / APU A6-3600 Quad-Core
RAM: 4 GB
GRAPHIC: GeForce GTX 260 v2 / Radeon HD 5850 1024MB
HDD: 2 GB
- All-new Season Mode that allows players to enjoy a full single-player experience
- Amazing 2-, 3-, and 4-player splitscreen mode that can be played locally or taken online against other splitscreen players
- Competitive cross-platform gameplay with PlayStation®4 users
- Addictive 8-player online action with a variety of different team sizes and configurations
- Extensive Battle-Car customizations with more than 10 billion possible combinations
Rocket League Official Trailer
Rocket League Reviews:
Fast, fun and relentlessly enjoyable. The best football game without feet. Rocket League serves both as a fast and fun diversion as well as a deep and complex multiplayer experience to really sink your teeth into. A rare example where the execution of a simple, absurd idea is so strong and so engaging that it doesn’t need a ton of extra features around it.