Hack and slash game based upon Rooster Teeth’s international hit series RWBY.
RWBY: Grimm Eclipse is a fighting game made by Rooster Teeth Games. The fast paced, hack and slash gameplay takes inspiration from games such as Dynasty Warriors, combined with team play elements from Left 4 Dead, to create over-the-top, co-op combat along with engaging missions and storytelling. Play as Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang in this character-driven adventure that explores new storylines, new Grimm types, and a new villain! Get ready for intense combat action as you battle Grimm across familiar locations of Remnant including new areas never before seen in the show.
Release Date: 5 Jul, 2016
Developer: Rooster Teeth Games
Publisher: Rooster Teeth Games
Genre: Indie, Action, Fighting
RWBY: Grimm Eclipse
OS: Win 7
CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K (4 * 3300), AMD FX-8320 (8 * 3500)
RAM: 4 GB
GRAPHIC: GeForce GTX 460 (1024 MB) or equivalent, Radeon HD 5570 (1024 MB)
HDD: 4 GB
OS: Win 7 64
CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K (4 * 3400), AMD Athlon X4 860K (4*3700)
RAM: 4 GB
GRAPHIC: GeForce GTX 760 (2048 MB) or equivalent, Radeon R9 270X (2048 MB)
HDD: 4 GB
- 4 Player Online Co-op (Multiplayer)
- Full voiceover from the cast of the show, plus new voice talent
- Play as Team RWBY – Ruby, Weiss, Blake, or Yang, each with their own unlockable abilities and upgrades
- Ranked challenges, unlocks, and achievements
- Experience an exclusive storyline with new locations, enemies, and a new villain never before seen in the show
- Horde Mode featuring 3 unique maps focused on intense co-op action, strategy, and defense turrets. Protect security nodes and survive waves of Grimm!
RWBY: Grimm Eclipse Trailer
RWBY: Grimm Eclipse Review:
RWBY: Grimm Eclipse is a pure and simple beat-em up. This, hack and slash type of gaming for RWBY makes the player feel like they have got EVERYTHING under control, until those Grimm start to haggle over your life by clawing you to literal death! It's fast paced and it's chaos when you have a full team! A great game with a short campaign, but extreme replayability. The character models are exactly the same as the ones in the show so they have hours of design poured into them, the animations for the game fit with the animation style of the show and are pleasant to look at.