Fully 3D Rocket Designer that allows building anything from basic rockets to very complicated multi-stage rockets.
SimpleRockets 2 is an indie simulation game made by and published by Jundroo, LLC. It is a fully 3D space sim that lets you build rockets, airplanes, rovers, or anything you can imagine and explore highly detailed 3D planets. Upload your crafts and sandboxes and share them with the community to earn points. Join us as we enter Early Access and continue adding new features, such as the Planet Builder and Campaign Mode.
Release Date: 7 Nov, 2018
Developer: Jundroo, LLC
Publisher: Jundroo, LLC
Genre: Indie, Simulation
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 10
- Designer has tools that make it easy to rotate, nudge, and connect parts.
- Persistent sandbox that retains your previous launches.
- Realistic rocket physics and orbital mechanics.
- Players can upload their rockets and sandboxes and share them with other players.
- Over 30 parts, including fairings, retractable solar panels, rover wheels, engines, etc.
- Online community where players can upvote and comment on other players’ content.
- Highly procedural parts that can be resized and reshaped into endless combinations, such as the resizable fuel tank and the cargo bay.
- Several build and flight challenges.
- Map View to navigate the solar system that displays predicted orbits and encounters.
- Parts support textures, reflections, and custom coloring.
- Fully 3D, rotating planets that support water and multiple biomes, such as desert, grasslands, tundra, etc.
- Flight model dynamically updates drag and lift characteristics of your craft as it changes.
Simple Rockets 2 Trailer
SimpleRockets 2 Review
Simple Rockets 2 is a fully 3D Rocket Designer that allows building anything from basic rockets to very complicated multi-stage rockets, airplanes, rovers, satellites, robotic mechs, etc. Launch multiple crafts into orbit. You can dock with your existing crafts to build space stations, moon bases, refueling stations, etc. Take photos of your journey across the solar system with the built-in Photo Library tool. Build crafts by snapping parts together. Choose from the available engines, such as the Mage, which is a powerful kerosene-fueled engine. Or choose the very weak, but highly efficient Ion Engine. Or you can choose both. It's your craft! Nothing will stop you. Use interstages to split your craft into multiple stages to reach incredible altitudes. Piece together modular fairings to protect your precious cargo. Rocket science is hard, so you might run into the occasional, rapid unscheduled disassembly (i.e. explosion). It happens to even the most experienced rocket surgeons. Might as well embrace it and take advantage of the opportunity to snag some spectacular photos. I recommend this game to all space genre fans! It already plays very well and has SO MUCH potential.