An open-world game on an abandoned planet filled with tempests and wild mechas.
Sky Break is an open-world adventure game made by Farsky Interactive. Humanity is threatened. A deadly virus is rapidly spreading. The particular flora of Arcania, a planet once used by humans for space colonization, may help in the creation of a cure. A group of researchers has been sent to this planet to find a solution. You are one of them. But as you arrived, your spaceship crashed on an abandoned planet filled with tempests and wild mechas. You must fight some of them for your survival, but they are often stronger than you are. Your best chance of survival is to hack some of those mechs and use them as allies to defeat the others.
Release Date: 22 Oct, 2016
Developer: Farsky Interactive
Publisher: Farsky Interactive
Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie, RPG
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 10 64
- Evolve. The more combats you win, the more fragments you earn. They can be used to evolve your mechas’ strength and skills.
- Hack and command mechas. Mechas are wild and are used to living in the storm.
- Collect and craft. Gather resources along your journey and use them to build useful items. You can also use a greenhouse inside your station if you want to grow your own plants.
- The Spaceship. You have access to your spaceship early in the game, but you do not have enough fuel to leave the planet.
- The Storm. The weather is a major threat. You must deal with lightning strikes, tornadoes, and other elements in order to make your way through the storm.
Sky Break Trailer
Sky Break Review:
You are the last hero, who can save your planet from total destruction caused by a disease. So you need to explore the terrain to find the cure. Learn to master this world and to hack the mechas if you want a chance to survive. The more combats you win, the more fragments you earn. They can be used to evolve your mechas' strength and skills. But you can also find some during exploration. Your character can also improve its capabilities. This is a beautiful game with a gorgeous color palette and overall art direction. The environment is unique and beautiful, so much that you'd like to touch it. The flora and fauna/robots are unique, and it has a charm that actually kind of pulls at your heart strings. If the concept interests you and you are willing to explore the planet while waiting for new content to be added, I think you can have some fun with the game.