Billions of galaxies, nebulae, stars, and planets, all shown at their full real-world scale.
SpaceEngine is a universe simulation game made and published by Vladimir Romanyuk gmail attachments. Every planet you encounter in your journey will feature procedural 3D terrain with detailed textures. Everything you see in the sky – stars and galaxies, planets and moons, asteroids and comets, black holes and neutron stars, star clusters and nebulae – are yours to explore at the press of a button Download Diablo 3 for free. All of time and space are yours to explore – cruise between the stars at a million times the speed of light, and accelerate time to watch the orbital motions of a thousand worlds play out before your eyes Fifa 2000.
Release Date: 11 Jun, 2019
Developer: Vladimir Romanyuk
Publisher: Vladimir Romanyuk
Genre: Casual, Indie, Simulation
Steam Download – SpaceEngine
OS: Win 7
CPU: Intel Pentium G3240 or AMD FX-4100
RAM: 4 GB
GRAPHIC: GeForce GTX 950 or Radeon HD 8760
HDD: 4 GB
OS: Win 10
CPU: Intel Core i5-4430 or AMD FX-8350
RAM: 8 GB
GRAPHIC: GeForce GTX 970 or Radeon R9 290
HDD: 50 GB
- All types of celestial objects are represented: galaxies, nebulae, stars and star clusters, planets and moons, comets and asteroids 해리포터와 아즈카반의 죄수 다운로드. Known celestial objects are represented using data from catalogs: galaxies (NGC/IC), stars (HIPPARCOS), star clusters, nebulae, and planets (Solar System and known extrasolar planets) Download the bartender program. Regions of space not yet cataloged feature procedurally generated objects: galaxies, stars, star clusters, nebulae, and planetary systems.
- Built-in tutorials will help you start using the Planetarium 영화 모비딕 다운로드. Search for celestial objects by name and search for the nearest star systems. Browse the cosmos using a scalable Universe map and planetary system chart 기차 시뮬레이션 다운로드. Saving, exporting, and importing of locations is supported, which can easily be shared between users. The program keeps an automatic journal of objects you have recently visited 퍼스트 어벤져스 다운로드. Learn every detail about the objects you find using the built-in “Wiki” info system, with additional hand-written descriptions of many known objects log cabin. Display the orbital paths of celestial objects, labels and markers, constellations, and other informational tools.
- Realistic and physically-based generation of procedural objects (galaxies, star systems, planets) and their physical properties (mass, radius, temperature, atmospheric parameters, etc) Download CadMas. The orbital motion of planets, moons, and stars in multiple-star systems are accurately calculated and displayed. Realistic space ship design concepts and physics: orbital motion, atmospheric flight model, and Alcubierre warp drive physics.
- Volumetric 3D models of galaxies and nebulae with interstellar dust clouds, and 3D landscapes on planets and stars. For many Solar System bodies, actual data from space probes is used, with huge, high-resolution texture packs available as free DLC. For unmapped and procedural planets, the surface is generated procedurally using your computer’s GPU. Other features include realistic atmospheric scattering, eclipse shadows, animated auroras and comet tails, and physically-based light warping near black holes and neutron stars, with animated accretion disks and jets.
- Currently SpaceEngine is available in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Brazilian and European Portuguese, Dutch, Finnish, Swedish, Croatian, Romanian, Czech, Polish, Slovak, Russian, and Turkish languages. Many new localizations are under development. Only localizations which are 100% complete are displayed on the Steam store page, but you can enable others in-game.
- SpaceEngine supports HTC Vive, Oculus Rift (via native library), and Windows Mixed Reality (via Steam VR). Support of VR controllers is partial: you can select objects with one controller and move around with the other one.
- SpaceEngine supports creating and importing user add-ons: catalogs, models and textures for deep space objects, planets, and space ships. Spacecraft models, representing both real and fictional designs – including from popular sci-fi franchises – are commonly imported and shared by the community, both here on Steam and on the official SpaceEngine forum.
- Original background music tracks made by many authors, with context-sensitive playback. Sound effects for planetary environments and space ships are in development.
SpaceEngine is a 1:1 scale science-based Universe simulator, featuring billions upon billions of galaxies, nebulae, stars, and planets, all shown at their full real-world scale. Explore Earth and our neighboring worlds in the Solar System, orbit a black hole in a galaxy billions of light-years away, or visit anything in between with no transitions. You are free to move around the universe – travel seamlessly between any object and any distance, from surface to orbit to interstellar and intergalactic space. Moving through space is as easy as "click and go", as well as game-style free flight using the WASD keys or a gamepad. Also, time travel is possible: you can accelerate, decelerate, or reverse the flow of time, and jump to a specified date. Detailed interactive tutorials will familiarize you with the controls. With SpaceEngine you can go on a journey through the universe to wherever your curiosity takes you: The Moon, any of our solar system’s planets, asteroids and other bodies, or literally all of the hundreds of billions of star systems in the Milky Way! So, if you've always wanted to explore the universe, to pretty much no end, and have always been fascinated by all things astronomy, planets, stars, nebula's, black holes, etc, then this should be no-brainer.