Utopia DLC brings a host of changes to the core of Stellaris!
Stellaris: Utopia is is the first major expansion for Stellaris, the critically acclaimed science fiction grand strategy game developed by Paradox Development Studio and published by Paradox Interactive. The stars have called you for millennia and now you walk among them. A universe of possibilities is open to your species as it takes its first fitful steps into the great unknown. As the title suggests, Utopia gives you new tools to develop your galactic empire and keep your people happy. Push your species further out into the galaxy with new bonuses for rapid exploration or stay closer to home before striking out against all who would challenge you. Here you can build something new. Here you can unify your people and build that perfect society.
Release Date: 6 April, 2017
Developer: Paradox Development Studio
Publisher: Paradox Interactive
Genre: Strategy, Simulation
Stellaris: Utopia DLC
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 10 64
- Megastructures. Build wondrous structures in your systems including Dyson Spheres and ring worlds, bringing both prestige and major advantages to your race.
- Indoctrination. Influence primitive civilizations and make them adopt your ethics through the use of observation stations, preparing them for enlightenment or annexation.
- Habitat Stations. Build “tall” and establish space stations that will house more population, serving the role of planets in a small and confined empire.
- Advanced Slavery. Maximize the benefits of slavery by choosing specific roles for enthralled species. Have them serve other Pops as Domestic Servants, fight for your empire as Battle Thralls, or keep them as Livestock to feed your people.
- Ascension Perks. Collect Unity points and adopt Traditions to unlock Ascension Perks that allow you to customize your empire in unique ways. Follow one of the three Ascension Paths and achieve Biological Mastery, give up your biological forms in a Synthetic Evolution, or unlock the full psionic potential of your species through Transcendance.
- Advanced Governments. Adopt unique civics and authorities for your government. Play as a Fanatic Purifier and shun all diplomacy, become a Hive Mind to avoid political strife or create a multi-species empire born of Syncretic Evolution.
Stellaris: Utopia Trailer
Stellaris: Utopia Review
Build a Better Space Empire in Stellaris: Utopia. Is it not the dream of every space colonist to travel out into the great beyond, meet new exciting alien races and then eat them? With Utopia, now you can. The DLC mixes a solid bunch of changes between minor things with massive impacts, and massive things with even bigger impacts while expanding both the depth of running your empire and the way you build your race to the endgame. It also makes unique playstyles much better, and they actually feel different each time, with the ability to properly play as a robot population, or to become a Hivemind where you can assimilate the galaxy, or just have a totally unique playstyle. Builds upon old mechanics and improves them in almost every way. I highly recommend this expansion!