Free-to-play turn-based multiplayer strategy game.
Tactical Genius is a turn-based strategy game made by Pixeltales.ru. Players simultaneously give orders to their units, capitals and forts. When all the players finish giving orders, units start to move by turns: by way of initiative, which depends on the unit type and its health. It doesn’t matter who clicks the fastest, the movement begins only when everyone has finished giving orders. Here you can play a dynamic game, in which you don’t have to wait for your turn alternately with your opponent. There is also an integrated with multiplayer ability to play against the computer.
|Release Date: 20 January, 2017|
Genre: Free, multiplayer, strategy, indie
Tactical Genius Online
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win XP
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 7 64
- Fight for the key points on a randomly generated map in mods 1×1, 2×2, FFA4 and “Player vs AI”.
- Every unit has 3 simple skills and a fourth special skill, which is given only on level 5. You can get and improve skills as you gain experience in battles.
- More key points = more units.
- Experiment with a variety of strategies, combinations of units, and their skills.
- Don’t surrender your capital and try to capture the enemy’s capital.
- Six unit types: Warrior, Archer, Pyromancer, Vampire, Necromancer and Assassin.
Tactical Genius Online Trailer
Tactical Genius Online Review:
Tactical Genius is an Early Access turn-based strategy game with the focus on multiplayer, in which the gameplay is broken up into two phases: concurrent planning and execution. It is mostly a multiplayer game but there is also a single player part - survival mode, where you can use all units, even if you don't purchase them in multiplayer mode. Learn unit's abilities and try to defend your capital from the skeleton hordes and other units. There are 3 units, which are available immediately and you should purchase others with gold. You can earn gold when playing duels or 2v2s. Tactical Genius is the most balanced and enjoyable game of its style. No unit provides a ridiculous advantage, and the game rewards only shrewd decision making.