Duel players in real time live PVP to take their thrones and claim the world treasure chest.
Tactical Monsters Rumble Arena is a free-to-play strategy game made by Camex Games. This is a turn-based, hex grid tactics gameplay with monsters from all time and space. From Franky the Frankenstein, to fantasy monsters like Medusa and Griffin, to culturally established creatures like WuKong and the Mummy, to monsters you’ve never seen before such as Bigfoot and Nobu the ghost samurai. Form the most monstrous team and conquer the real-time multiplayer gameplay. Outsmart and destroy your opponents by strategically positioning your monsters before battle and tactically controlling their actions in battle.
Release Date: 1 Feb, 2018
Developer: Camex Games
Publisher: Camex Games
Genre: Free to Play, Indie, RPG, Strategy
Tactical Monsters Rumble Arena
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 10
- Battle through Adventure Mode to recruit unique monsters.
- Endure through the Guerrilla Warfare Mode (Survival Mode) to defeat the never-ending BOSSES.
- Upgrade the monsters to unlock ridiculous monstrous and destructive skills
- Duel players in real time live PVP to take their thrones and claim the world treasure chest.
- Sharpen your tactics by visiting Training Grounds.
- Ally with your clan mates to chat strategy, to share cards and be the #1 clan in your country
- Set your optimal defense formations and layouts in Mine Defense.
- You might like this game if you like to like turn-based games, strategy games, hero growth and heroes collection games, RPG games, TRPG games, games similar to western chess, Chinese chess, war chess. This game is also similar to other turn-based hex grid or hexagonal games.
- Discover free items, rewards and monsters.
Tactical Monsters Rumble Arena Trailer
Tactical Monsters Rumble Arena Review
Tactical Monsters is fully developed, owned and operated by Camex Games. Experience the rush of 3-5 minute strategy battles in the world of Tactical Monsters comprised of monsters from all corners of the world. Mix and match your monsters to form teams that give you the best strategic outcome. Train your monsters to upgrade active and passive skills! Whether you are competitive in real life or virtual reality, this is the ultimate competition game for you! There's a nice mix of game modes, including a single-player adventure mode, PvP, a "Guerrilla Warfare" mode, and several more modes. The game supports online multiplayer, which allows you to challenge other players for bragging rights. Tactical Monsters Rumble Arena can definitely bring several hours of fun to fellow lovers of tactical combat—and for a free-to-play game that's more than enough.