Introducing two rival Legendary Lords from the world of Warhammer Fantasy Battles.
The Prophet & The Warlock is a downloadable content for Total War: WARHAMMER II game made by CREATIVE ASSEMBLY and published by SEGA. The great serpent-god Sotek may sleep, but Tehenauin – his most devoted prophet – does not. The time has come for the foul Skaven to pay the butcher’s bill for their plague-spreading acts, and pay they will – with their very lives! Tehenauin marshals his fellow Red-Crested Skinks: there will be a sacrifice. A vast, crimson sacrifice. Only when the temple-city altars are drenched with Skaven blood will the serpent god become manifest and enact his divine wrath…
Release Date: 17 Apr, 2019
Developer: CREATIVE ASSEMBLY
Genre: Action, Strategy
Total War: WARHAMMER II – The Prophet & The Warlock
Steam Download – Total War: WARHAMMER II – The Prophet & The Warlock
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 10
- Two powerful new Legendary Lords with new quest-chains, legendary items and skills trees
- Nine new battlefield units and variants including the bullet-spewing Ratling Gun Weapon Teams and the fearsome Ripperdactyls
- Play as Clan Skryre (Skaven) or the Cult of Sotek (Lizardmen) with unique new campaign mechanics
- Unleash ultimate devastation with the Clan Skryre Doomrocket, or summon an aspect of the very serpent god himself into battle with the Invocation of Sotek!
- Two new additional Lord types
- New Regiments of Renown to unlock, recruit and field
Total War: WARHAMMER II – The Prophet & The Warlock Trailer
Total War: WARHAMMER II – The Prophet & The Warlock Review
The Prophet & The Warlock is the latest Lords Pack for Total War: WARHAMMER II. Introducing two rival Legendary Lords from the world of Warhammer Fantasy Battles, each with their own objectives, mechanics, units and playstyle, for use in both the Eye of the Vortex and Mortal Empires campaigns, and custom/multiplayer battles. Ikit Claw – like all of Skavenkind – is naturally suspicious, untrusting, untrustworthy and treacherous. His aptitude for science and invention is unrivalled, but as well as being the greatest Skaven Warlock Engineer of all time, Ikit Claw has also developed an awesome command of the Winds of Magic. His exceptional scientific knowledge and magical powers have made him indispensable to the Council of Thirteen. Five additional Regiments of Renown will become available upon completion of key projects in the Forbidden Workshop. These units are only available in campaign, not in custom and multiplayer battles. With this new DLC, the Skaven and Lizardmen have been given new LL's, their RoR and new units to play with, and a ton of new mechanics to try out, was really long overdue.