Ruined train station is a place that will give you a lot of fun.
Train Station Renovation is an indie simulation game made by Live Motion Games and published by PlayWay S.A.. The game is set in abandoned and destroyed train stations, you will start with small rural ones to ease in and eventually be challenged with sprawling train stations in metropolitan areas. Each station needs to be cleaned, fixed and decorated with items and equipment to bring it back to life. The game is divided into 10 maps (stations) which gradually teach you new mechanics and help you manage different working environments.
|Release Date: 1 Oct, 2020|
Developer: Live Motion Games
Publisher: PlayWay S.A.
Genre: Casual, Indie, Simulation
Train Station Renovation
Steam Download – Train Station Renovation
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10
- Detailed and complex 3D models of railway stations allow you to renovate them – from cleaning, painting and to replacing decorations and mechanical elements.
- An aesthetic development character tree t is available. You will speed up your work time at individual stages and elements of the game by upgrading your skills. You will also get new equipment or unlock new options while renovating. If you happen to enjoy some renovation activities more than others, you will be able to upgrade them during your playthrough.
- Thanks to the station decoration system, you will be able to create the internal and external appearance of various facilities yourself. You can add benches, vending machines, kiosks, and other items as needed, and place them wherever you want. Thanks to this function, you will quickly turn a dump into a great looking ready for business train station.
- A complex economy aspect has been added to the game to increase realism. In addition to money needed to buy new items and repair materials, you can also benefit by segregating waste or completing additional tasks.
- The game will be supported after launch, with patches and new official content released addressing needs that the community puts forward. The game will be open for user submitted mods.
Train Station Renovation Trailer
Train Station Renovation Review
In Train Station Renovation you play as a renovation company specialized in restoring old and damaged railway stations. The game can be very demanding if you decide to complete each stage one hundred percent but it also can be perfect for beginners if you just want to relax while renovating and simply have a good time. In such a case, you only need to complete half the planned tasks to advance to the next stage. The level of difficulty depends on the player's commitment. There are many tools and options for repairing and decorating the station. Work with basic items such as paint rollers, spray cans, crowbars and repair wrenches or use your in-game tablet to order new materials and items. Some stations will even allow you to repair and renovate the old trains. This means you will be able to take care of the technical condition of those vehicles yourself. Overall, the idea is good, the gameplay is nice and relaxing, the scenes are beautiful. Perfect for the long dark evenings that are coming up.