Step into a brutal battle between three warring factions.
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III is a real-time strategy game developed by Relic Entertainment and published by SEGA. It is the third stand-alone title in the Dawn of War series, and the first new release in the series since Dawn of War II: Retribution in 2011. Turn the tide with the mighty Imperial Knight (Space Marine), the clattering Gorkanaut (Ork), or the haunting Wraithknight (Eldar). Wage war with massive armies across violent volcanic terrain or mighty orbital Star Forts. A “catastrophic weapon,” known as the Spear of Khaine, is discovered on the lost planet Acheron, and three forces converge on the planet – the Blood Ravens Space Marines under legendary commander Gabriel Angelos, the Eldar led by Farseer Macha, and an Ork horde led by Warlord Gorgutz. Rain down total destruction on your enemies with the Space Marine’s Orbital Bombardment, the Eldar’s blistering Eldritch Storm or the Ork’s Rokks to counter your unsuspecting rivals. You’ll soon come to understand the combat advantages of Space Marines, Orks, and Eldar and the rules of a universe with no heroes or villains… only war. Progress through battle after battle with loyal troops by your side across both challenging campaign missions and dominating multiplayer maps.
Release Date: 27 April, 2017
Developer: Relic Entertainment
Genre: Action, Simulation, Strategy
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III
OS: Win XP
OS: Win 10
- UNLEASH THE GIANTS. Take control of towering war machines and tip the balance of battle in your favor with the biggest characters in Dawn of War history.
- THREE-FACTION CAMPAIGN. Learn what makes each force formidable through alternating missions.
- COLOSSAL BATTLES. Dawn of War is famous for its epic action and those immense clashes are back – but now they’re off-the-scale.
- A NEW DAWN ONLINE. Your army will wreak havoc online. Join the multiplayer community and forge new alliances – or turn the tables on your new ‘friends’ as they become foes in explosive, chaotic and competitive maps.
- CALL UP YOUR ELITES. Take your battle plans to another level by deploying powerful collectible elite squads, each boasting their own special abilities and bonuses that will help you unlock and develop new attacking strategies to conquer your foes.
- ONE ARMY TO RULE. Customize your own universal army from the very first moment you are matched in a melee.
- DESTRUCTIVE ABILITIES. Cause devastation on the battlefield with powerful super-abilities.
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III Trailer
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III Review
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III is a solid third entry for the franchise that executes its mechanics very well. It can't possibly leave the blast crater its predecessors did, but it's still an absorbing, invigorating, chaotic RTS with the firepower to impress. It is a beautiful marriage of successful technique and very pleasant gameplay. It’s a game that takes new influences from the MOBA and uses them well, mixing up powerful Elites with tactically interesting units to create great battlefield moments, while spinning an interesting yarn from three different perspectives. The campaign, which ultimately serves as a glorified tutorial, is entertaining and lengthy enough to keep players hooked for hours even though it’s predictable. The races and units are well-balanced, as are the maps. The multiplayer will provide tons of fun to the players. Relic has achieved its goal and the game is good mix between nostalgia and evolution.