An open-world sandbox game with a persistent universe with a huge variety of missions.
Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Martyr is a grim Action-RPG featuring multiple classes of the Inquisition who will carry out the will of the Emperor even in the darkest reaches of the Imperium! Enter the Chaos-infested Caligari Sector and purge the unclean with the most powerful agents of the Imperium of Man. Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Martyr is an ever-growing, long-lasting experience. An open-world sandbox game with a persistent universe with a huge variety of missions, tactical, brutal combat encounters in destructible environments and a storyline influenced by the community of players. Choose from three specializations for each classes that fit your playstyle.
|Release Date: 31 Aug, 2017|
Developer: Neocore Games
Publisher: Neocore Games
Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie, RPG
Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Martyr
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 7
- THE NEXT MILESTONE IN THE EVOLUTION OF ARPGS. The first Action-RPG set in the grim future of the 41st Millennium takes the genre to its next level!
- FIGHT THE CORRUPTION TOGETHER. You can go solo as a lonely Inquisitor, but you can also assemble a team of your friends!
- INQUISITORS: SECRET AGENTS AND SPECIALISTS. Forge your own playstyle with different character classes and specializations.
- IMPROVE YOUR WEAPONS, CRAFT MISSIONS AND TWEAK YOUR SKILLS. Looking for a specific loot or reward? Use Uther’s Tarot to set the conditions of your next mission, collect Blueprints and use Crafting to improve your equipment, and use the Inoculator to fine-tune your different skills.
- TRAVERSE A WHOLE GALACTIC SECTOR. Explore the Star Map of the vast Caligari Sector, travel in different subsectors and explore an immense amount of solar systems.
- A LIVING, EXPANDING WORLD. Expansions and regular free updates will introduce new enemy factions, new terrain settings, new missions and mission types, new story-driven investigations and new gameplay features.
Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Martyr Trailer
Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Martyr Review
Have you ever wanted a Warhammer 40k ARPG? Have you wanted to spill blood and die for the God-Emperor? Well here's your chance! The Hack'n Slash gameplay style like Van Helsing and Diablo's series. You have the whole going on dungeon runs to kill enemies and get gear, but without wandering around in the nowhere. Its all mission based. There are "tiers" to weapon and equipment grades. Common / Yellow is your basic gear. The next is Master Crafted / Blue, which is your next best level. After this is Rare / Green which is your highest tier that you can purchase from the in game NPC. Great game with enough to keep you busy for a little while. It's an ARPG with a few different takes on the traditional. Not as fast as some other mainstream titles but it attempts to be somewhat unique. If your an ARPG fan, or more importantly a WARHAMMER: 40K Fan, Pick this gem of a game up!