You’ll never look at a Box the same way again after playing this game!
What the box is an Online Multiplayer shooter made by Daniel Snd and Thiago Adamo in which players control living boxes hiding amongst regular boxes while trying to destroy each other. The game contains 6 different game modes: Classic timed deathmatch mode, One bullet – You only have one bullet and your weapon won’t reload, one of the boxes is the powerful juggerbox, king of the boxes, team deatmatch and Capture the Tape in witch your team must retrieve the opposing team’s packing tape and return it to your team’s base! The team that retrieves the most tape by the end of the match wins.
|Relase date: 12 September, 2016|
Developer: Daniel Snd, Thiago Adamo
Publisher: Megastorm Games
Genre: Action, Indie
What The Box
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win XP 32
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10 64
- Play in First-person or Third-person view
- Online Multiplayer Shooter for up to 10 players!
- 6 different game modes for different playstyles.
- Random environment box placement for extra replayability.
- Room customization, tweak settings to change the game!
- A box cutter for up-close and personal box battles!
- Box shooting mini-game to play while waiting for other players to join.
- Original soundtrack by Thiago Adamo.
What The Box? Trailer
What The Box? Reviews:
What The Box is a fun multiplayer game that is heavily based on your ability to blend into other boxes around you. This game offers hours of fun among friends and solo play online, this game also have a very interesting custom variables mode that allow you to change all the aspects of the game from bullet time from hell to Speedy Gonzales. Levels are really fun to play on, map rotation is nice feature within the game modes so you don't get bored of the same level over and over again. What The Box? is a wonderful unconventional shooter, you can have fun with friends or randoms, it is definitely worth a try even if shooters aren't your style.