One of the highest rated Xbox Indie Games is now available for PC!
Zombie Estate 2 is an action game made by Sad Spaghetti Entertainment. Have you ever wanted to shoot a rocket launcher into a crowd of zombies? Have you ever wanted to do that… as a duck? Zombie Estate was an instant XBLIG classic selling over 120,000 copies and rated top 10 out of over 2000 games. Mixing a twin stick shooter with tower defense and RPG elements, Zombie Estate 2 brings forth an exciting online co-op experience. Where else could you be a duck wielding a shotgun or a robot with his favorite flame thrower? Featuring 35 characters with unique stats, over 100 weapons, 30 stat-boosting hats, and 6 unique levels, Zombie Estate 2 is a frantically fun experience to share with friends! How long can you survive in this co-op wave based shooter?
|Release Date: 13 January, 2017|
Developer: Sad Spaghetti Entertainment
Publisher: Sad Spaghetti Entertainment
Genre: Indie, Action, Shooting
Zombie Estate 2
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 7 64
- Battle thousands of zombies!
- Tons of characters to unlock and play! All of them have unique stats, starting weapons, and unlockable super weapons! Be a firefighter who takes less fire damage but dishes out more water and ice damage, or a hulking, slow character who can take a beating before going down.
- Play with up to four friends online for co-op zombie killing action!
- Six unique talent trees that allow you to spend points customizing what role your character will play to help your teammates. Want to be a medic? A tank? A melee damage dealer? Or do you prefer to drop turrets and minions and let them kill zombies for you?
- Four levels to play in: The Estate, The Mall, Zombie High School, and Skyscraper!
- Over one hundred guns to use!
- Earn points to unlock new characters and hats!
Zombie Estate 2 Trailer
Zombie Estate 2 Review:
Zombie Estate 2 is a simple arena shooter with multiplayer that works. Like most games in this genre, weapon balance is a bit off compared to the price of the weapon. Featuring both online and local co-op! Play unlimited wave mode to see how many waves you can survive! This game isn't just some cheap zombie shooter that you'll play for 10 minutes and get bored of or not understand; the developers have actually put time and effort into making the system user-friendly and simple enough for new players yet haven't dumbed it down enough to remove the depth and variety of weapons and characters. Basically, if you want a fun game to play with friends, offline or online, then this is a great choice.