3D Chess with 3 levels of difficulty!
3D Chess is a classic table game in 3D environment developed by Bumblebee and published by Rokapublish GmbH. Checkmate your opponent with only a few moves and solve challenging chess puzzles in amazing 3D worlds. Thanks to the rotating chessboard you’ll always stay on top of things. Play against a challenging virtual opponent or friends in PvP mode on the same PC. No matter whether you’re new to chess or a pro, fully customizable difficulty settings and special features make for a premium chess experience for every chess fan. Challenge the community with your chess puzzles thanks to Steam Workshop integration.
|Release Date: 6 December, 2016|
Publisher: Rokapublish GmbH
Genre: Strategy, Casual, Sports
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 7 64
- 2D & 3D gameplay
- 4 sets of figures and 6 boards
- Player vs player (PvP) on a single PC
- Chess puzzles with 3 levels of difficulty
- Chess Puzzle Editor for re-enacting the brilliant moves of famous chess masters or creating your very own challenging setups.
- Challenge the community with your chess puzzles thanks to Steam Workshop integration
- 3 levels of difficulty
- In Chaos Mode your haphazard opponent will have a very hard time ¬ great for newcomers
- Visual clues for tricky situations
- Chess wiki with in-depth rules for new and advanced players
- Rotating chessboard for a perfect overview
3D Chess Trailer
3D Chess Review
3D Chess is a great game for learning how to play Chess or improving your knowledge / skill. Do you have the strategies and tactics of a true chess master? Finish interrupted matches within a fixed number of moves and unlock more and more puzzles on your way to victory. A unique chess trip with exciting instant duels awaits you - test your mettle on the chessboard. The game also includes Chess Puzzle Editor for re-enacting the brilliant moves of famous chess masters or creating your very own challenging setups. It is classic Chess with nice simple controls. I would recommend it to people who enjoy board games and are looking for a solid Chess game.