Compete with 25 of the most popular trucks including Grave Digger and Max-D!
Monster Jam Steel Titans is a monster truck racing game made by Rainbow Studios and published by THQ Nordic. Play in various game modes including Stadium and outdoor Racing, various Stunt Challenges and Destruction modes! All the trucks, stunts, stadiums, racing and massive air in one game! Hear the roar of huge crowds inside 12 stadiums packed with fans on your road to the Monster Jam World Finals!
Release Date: 25 Jun, 2019
Developer: Rainbow Studios
Publisher: THQ Nordic
Genre: Sports, Racing
Monster Jam Steel Titans
Steam Download – Monster Jam Steel Titans
OS: Win 7
CPU: AMD / Intel dual core with 2.5 GHz
RAM: 8 GB
GRAPHIC: Intel HD 530 or Geforce GTX 460 or Radeon HD 6670 with 2 GB of VRAM or equivalents
HDD: 13 GB
OS: Win 10
CPU: AMD / Intel Quad Core with 3.0 GHz
RAM: 8 GB
GRAPHIC: Geforce GTX 970 or Radeon R9 390 with 4 GB of VRAM or equivalents
HDD: 13 GB
- Drive a MONSTER! Compete with 25 of the most popular trucks including Grave Digger and Max-D!
- Hear the roar of huge crowds inside 12 stadiums packed with fans on your road to the Monster Jam World Finals!
- Total destruction including breaking body panels, deforming junker cars as well as demolishing the environment!
- Explore and smash through the environment in a Massive Outdoor World!
- Perform your favorite stunts! Bicycles, Stoppies, Moonwalks, Walk Its, Cyclones, Pogos, Power Outs and Back-Flips!
- Train just like your favorite Monster Jam pro driver at Monster Jam University!
Monster Jam Steel Titans Trailer
Monster Jam Steel Titans Review
Monster Jam Steel Titans delivers the complete Monster Jam experience for everybody to enjoy. Perhaps more than any other sport on any number of wheels, Monster Jam is all about the vehicles. The level of creativity and performance is truly unparalleled. The art and physics team at Rainbow has made certain that trucks inside Steel Titans don’t just look like Monster Jam trucks but act like them! Four-wheel drive, four-wheel suspension, rear-wheel steering, tire deformation and body damage are all in the game! While the MX vs ATV series has expanded over the years from a two-wheel to two-wheel plus four-wheel experience with the franchise expansion into ATV’s and last year’s introduction of UTV’s, being able to recreate what it feels like to sit in the driver’s seat of a massive and massively powerful truck like Grave Digger has been truly epic. Get behind the wheel in Steel Titans and finally FEEL what it’s like to drive a Monster!