Fight against an overwhelming, inhuman enemy who has conquered the galaxy.
AI War 2 is an indie simulation strategy game made and published by Arcen Games, LLC. The enemy has made only a single error: underestimating you. You must steal as much technology as you can, take enough territory to fortify your bases and launch your attacks. But every conquest you make turns the attention of the AI ever more in your direction… so choose your targets with care.
Release Date: 15 Oct, 2018
Developer: Arcen Games, LLC
Publisher: Arcen Games, LLC
Genre: Indie, Simulation, Strategy
AI War 2
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 10
- Many optional factions, each with their own goals and strategy, create a living galaxy.
- A ton of map types, and with a lot of sub-options to make them even more varied.
- Polished gameplay mechanics, representing everything learned from first game’s six expansions.
- Crazy moddability, with many levers available in easily-accessible XML.
- Redesigned UI, currently going through iterations.
- Over 1700 lines of spoken dialogue from more than 25 actors, and more to come from the AI itself.
- Multithreading for modern performance, and a codebase that will not summon an elder god.
- 1.5 hours of new music added to the 4.5 hour included score from the original game.
AI War 2 Trailer
AI War 2 Review
AI War 2 is a grand strategy/RTS hybrid against an overwhelming, inhuman enemy who has conquered the galaxy. AI War was a technical masterpiece. It is an asymmetrical, galactic RTS against an AI opponent formed by multiple levels of decision making layered on top of one another. An opponent that you can never outproduce but must defeat through planning and subterfuge. This is the sequel, in three dimensions. Many improvements have been made, with enemies old and new. The team behind this is tremendously talented and has brought their sci-fi opus to modern machines. Still in development, but so far it's on the right path. Everything that made AI War special is here, but with some nice new mechanics, better UI and graphics. Looking forward to sinking a lot of time on this one.