Go down the road to experience the wild beauty of “Beaver State” Oregon.
Oregon is a additional content to American Truck Simulator game developed and published by SCS Software. The evergreen natural scenery will go along with the deserted country side but also dense city areas like Portland or Salem. Over 5,000 miles of new in-game roads, 14 major cities, including Portland, Salem, and Eugene, 13 large custom rest/truck stops for parking and refueling. Vast forests are covering roughly 60 percent of the state and together with many rivers form the typical western Oregon nature but also important part of state economics.
Release Date: 4 Oct, 2018
Developer: SCS Software
Publisher: SCS Software
Genre: Racing, Simulation
American Truck Simulator – Oregon
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 10
- Over 5,000 miles of new in-game roads
- 700+ completely new 3D assets
- 14 major cities, including Portland, Salem, and Eugene
- 25 unique, complex and realistic custom-built junctions and Interstate interchanges
- 13 large custom rest/truck stops for parking and refueling
- 17 new local company docks and industries
- Lots of smaller rest areas and motels around the roads
- Oregon-bound achievements to unlock
- Well-known landmarks both natural and man-made – Mt. Hood, Thor’s Well, Crater Lake, Crooked River Valley, Yaquina Head Lighthouse, Youngs Bay Bridge …
American Truck Simulator – Oregon Trailer
American Truck Simulator – Oregon Review
Oregon is the best DLC for American Truck Simulator so far. Not only from the fact that its a welcomed change of scenery, as its filled with forests and greenery compared to deserts, but the logging portion adds a whole new side to the game that truckers will love. Oregon is one of the most geographically diverse states in Northwest region the U.S. It is the 9th largest and, with a population of 4 million, 27th most populous state. Its natural beauty includes deep forests, plenty of water areas and rivers, but also volcanoes, high deserts, and arid scrublands. Bridges and buildings are looking nice, and new industries and companies are looking inspiring. Also the dirt roads leading to the lumber yards are amazing. There is a lot to explore, definitely. Thanks for this great expansion!