NBA 2k16 justifies the expectations that the series has built over recent years.
NBA 2K16 is a basketball simulation video game based on the National Basketball Association. Like past games in the series, NBA 2K16 simulates the experience of the NBA. Players play NBA games with any real life or custom team, and can customize many aspects, such as camera angles, the presentation of players, the sound levels, and the level of realism. Defense wins championships, and the improvements to AI defenses in NBA 2K16 bring this year’s iteration of the long-running basketball sim another title.
Relase date: April 11, 2016
Developer: 2K Sports
Genre: Sports, Baketball
OS: Win 7 64
CPU: Core 2 Duo E4400 2.0GHz / Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4000+
RAM: 2 GB
GRAPHIC: GeForce GT 340 / Radeon HD 3600 Series
HDD: 50 GB
OS: Win 10 64
CPU: Core i5-670 3.46GHz / FX-4100
RAM: 4 GB
GRAPHIC: GeForce GTX 750 Ti / Radeon R7 260X
HDD: 50 GB
- ENHANCED GAMEPLAY: A new motion engine generates smarter, hyper-realistic movement plus new ball & rim physics and player collisions, leading to a more intense and authentic on-court experience.
- PLAY NOW ONLINE: This year, online head-to-head games matter. For the first time, your online head-to-head record will determine whether or not you advance to higher levels. As you level up, you’ll unlock some of the greatest teams from NBA history to use in your games.
- MyPARK: Break ankles, drop dimes and create a street legacy at one of three newly enhanced parks. Show off your game to the world in new live-streamed competitive events.
- MyCAREER – A SPIKE LEE JOINT: Our most intense first-person narrative to date, written and directed by Spike Lee. For the first time, manage your off days and earn bonus content through connections, endorsements and a live practice environment.
- 2K Pro-Am: A groundbreaking new mode featuring fully customizable teams and 5v5 tournaments livestreamed on NBA 2KTV. Join forces with friends to create the perfect squad all the way down to custom logos, uniforms & arenas, or walk on and join any open game.
- PLAY WITH MODERN LEGENDS: Step onto the court with 12 new legendary teams, including some of the most epic squads from the past 15 years
- FEATURED DJs: DJ Khaled, DJ Mustard and DJ Premier produce our biggest soundtrack to date, featuring 50 dynamic tracks across 5 playlists and exclusive cuts from each DJ.
NBA 2K16 Trailer
NBA 2K16 Reviews:
NBA 2k16 justifies the expectations that the series has built over recent years. The gameplay, which is the most important aspect of any sports game, is top notch and the best it has ever been. Player models are upgraded with new, more detailed body scans, and that has a profound effect on the overall experience.