Welcome to Jurassic Ark!
Ark: Survival Evolved is an action-adventure survival video game developed by Studio Wildcard. Like DayZ and H1Z1, ARK: Survival Evolved is another Early-Access survival game that has received an explosive amount of attention. As a man or woman stranded naked, freezing & starving on a mysterious island, you must hunt, harvest, craft items, grow crops, & build shelters to survive. The game is played from either a third-person or first-person view and its world is navigated on foot or by riding a dinosaur. Players use firearms and improvised weapons to defend against hostile humans and creatures, with the ability to build bases as defense. The game has both single-player and multiplayer options, with the latter allowing players to engage in simultaneous gameplay. To build a base, players must gain structure components—such as floors, doors and windows—which are earned as they progress and gain levels. These components can be crafted and placed in the world. Use skill & cunning to kill, tame, breed, & ride Dinosaurs & primeval creatures living on ARK, and team up with hundreds of players or play locally!
Relase date: TBA – Early Access
Developer: Studio Wildcard
Genre: RPG, Adventure, MMO
ARK: Survival Evolved
OS: Win 7 64
CPU: 2 GHz Dual-Core 64-bit CPU
RAM: 4 GB
GRAPHIC: GeForce GT 730 v2 / Radeon HD 6670
HDD: 20 GB
OS: Win 10 64
CPU: Core i5-3470 3.2GHz / FX-8350
RAM: 8 GB
GRAPHIC: GeForce GTX 660 / Radeon HD 7870
HDD: 20 GB
- FOOD, WATER, TEMPERATURE AND WEATHER. Ensuring a supply of fresh water to your home and inventory is a pressing concern. You must eat and drink to survive, with different kinds of plants & meat having different nutritional properties, including human meat. All physical actions come at a cost of food and water, long-distance travel is fraught with subsistence peril!
- TAME, TRAIN, BREED & RIDE DINOSAURS, IN A LIVING ECOSYSTEM. Over 60+ currently at Early Access and 100+ planned for final release can be tamed using a challenging capture-&-affinity process, involving weakening a feral creature to knock it unconscious, and then nursing it back to health with appropriate food. Once tamed, you can issue commands to your Pet, which it may follow depending on how well you’ve tamed and trained it.
- PLANT, FARM AND GROW. Tend to your crops and they will grow to produce delicious and rare fruits, which can also be used to cook a plethora of logical recipes and make useful tonics! Pick seeds from the wild vegetation around you, plant them in plots that you lay down, water them and nurture them with fertilizer. Vegetarians & vegans can flourish, and it will be possible to master and conquer the ARK in a non-violent manner! Explore to find the rarest of plant seeds that have the most powerful properties!
- HARVEST, BUILD STRUCTURES PAINT ITEMS. Structures have a load system to fall apart if enough support has been destroyed, so reinforcing your buildings is important. By chopping down forests full of trees and mining metal and other precious resources, you can craft the parts to build massive multi-leveled structures composed of complex snap-linked parts, including ramps, beams, pillars, windows, doors, gates, remote gates, trapdoors, water pipes, faucets, generators, wires and all manner of electrical devices, and ladders among many other types.
- TRIBE SYSTEM. Promote members to Tribe Admins to reduce the burden of management. Distribute key items and pass-codes to provide access your shared village! Create a Tribe and add your friends to it, and all your Pets can be commanded by and allied to anyone in your Tribe. Your Tribe will also be able to respawn at any of your home spawn points.
- RPG STATISTICS. Level-Up your player character by gaining experience through performance actions, Level-Up your Pets, and learn new “Engrams” to be able to craft Items from memory without the use of blueprints, even if you die! Customize the underlying physical look of your character with hair, eye, and skin tones, along with an array of body proportion modifiers. All items are crafted from Blueprints that have variable statistics and qualities, and require corresponding resources. More remote and harsh locales across the ARK tend to have better resources, including the tallest mountains, darkest caves, and depths of the ocean!
- SUMMON THE ULTIMATE LIFE FORMS
By bringing sufficient rare sacrificial items to special Summon locations, you can capture the attention of the one of the ARK’s god-like mythical creatures, who will arrive for battle. These gargantuan monstrosities provide an end-game goal for the most experienced groups of players and their armies of pets, and will yield extremely valuable progression items if they are defeated.
- EXPLORE AND DISCOVER. Fully develop your in-game ARK-map through exploration, write custom points of interest onto it, and craft a Compass or GPS coordinates to aid exploring with other players, whom you can communicate with via proximity text & voice chat, or long-distance radio. The mysterious ARK is a formidable and imposing environment, composed of many natural and unnatural structures, above-ground, below-ground, and underwater. By fully exploring its secrets, you’ll find the most exotic procedurally randomized creatures and rare blueprints.
- HARDCORE MECHANICS. Everything can be looted & stolen, so to achieve security you must build-up, team-up, or have pets to guard your stash. Everything you craft has durability and will wear-out from extended use if not repaired, and when you leave the game, your character remains sleeping in the persistent world. Your inventory physically exists in boxes or on your character in the world. Death is permanent, and you can even knock out, capture, and force-feed other players to use them for your own purposes, such as extracting their blood to for transfusions, harvesting their fecal matter to use as fertilizer, or using them as food for your carnivorous pets!
- ROBUST STEAM WORKSHOP FOR MOD SUPPORT. Host your own server and configure your ARK precisely to your liking. Mod the game, with full Steam Workshop support and customized Unreal Engine 4 editor. You can play single-player local games, and bring your character and items between unofficial player-hosted servers, back and forth from singleplayer to multiplayer. See how we built our ARK using our maps and assets as an example. We want to see what you create!
- LARGE-WORLD PERSISTENCE AND META-UNIVERSE. A galaxy of ARKs, each slightly different than the previous, to leave your mark on and conquer, one at a time — special official ARKs will be unveiled on the World-map for limited times in singular themed events with corresponding limited-run items! On the 100+ player servers, your character, everything you built, and your pets, stay in-game even when you leave. You can even physically travel your character and items between the network of ARK’s by accessing the Obelisks and uploading your data from the Steam Economy!
- HIGH-END NEXT-GEN VISUALS. Music by award-winning composer of “Ori and the Blind Forest”, Gareth Coker! The over-the-top hyper real imagery of the ARK its creatures is brought to expressive life using a highly-customized Unreal Engine 4, with fully dynamic lighting & global illumination, weather systems (rain, fog, snow, etc) & true-to-life volumetric cloud simulation, and the latest in advanced DirectX11 and DirectX12 rendering techniques.
ARK: Survival Evolved Trailer
ARK: Survival Evolved Reviews:
ARK: Survival Evolved is one of those rare games that comes along with a great concept. The game offers a huge open world where you craft, fight, tame, and breed Dinosaurs. There's a reason people play ARK. Its extremely addictive! The more you play, the more you get, the more you can do. Honestly, It's a great game and it has a lot of potential.